LF 6th Member for Static Group - Sarlona - Mondays (10pm-midnight EST) ***Position Filled***

Risarr

UPDATE: Position has been filled. Thank you for those that had shown interest.

Server: Sarlona
Days & Times: Mondays 10pm-Midnight EST
Guild (not required to join): Drawn by Fate (DDO forum) Drawn by Fate (Guild website)

Tired of PUGs that don't play as a group? Tired of running quests on solo and hearing the crickets of solitude? Looking to build lasting friendships while playing a game you love? Well we have saved you a spot!

We are a long running static group that has been together for many years, and now we're looking to fill a spot as a 6th member of our static group. In a couple of weeks will will be TR'ing and returning to Level 1...so this would be a great opportunity to have you join in. We are a laid back crew that like to work together as a group to get through the quests. We typically run R3/R4 quests, enough to make a quest challenging without a large multitude of deaths. We like to make sure our group is always there to help everyone, both in playstyle and party role. Our party typically comprises of DPS (melee & range), Tank, Healer, Trapper and Crowd Control. You don't have to have the perfect character build nor do you have to have all the best gear. All that you need to have is a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to work together as a group all while having fun! We always look out for each other because success will always follow the group as a unit versus six individuals doing their own thing. It doesn't matter if you're a new player or and old vet; we have a willingness to teach and an openness to learn.

If you are looking for like-minded people to enjoy this game with on a regular basis, please let me know and we will get you started in a new and wonderful journey! Got questions? Send me a message and I'll be happy to answer them. Till then...

Cheers!

Risarr

Last edited: