Looking for a new guild, mine left when i was away

Shadobndr

I love the game social aspect, it seems a few major guilds left Gallanda inc Soverighn Knights. shame it is a 191 guild, so close to 200.

Nobody on for months, i am Whodi or Whodis both i play, looking for others to play with. i play CST , USA. i am on call with work every 3 or so weekends, on a few hours 4 or so every wekday and a few each weekend. seem server pop is very low now. i have keys and finished sigil on both. one is 17 and other is 20 multi life, 17-Arti, 20 Pal. Hope to see you in game or post here plz.

Stormdancer

Live and Make Die is a lvl 200 guild. Malagrena has sent you a guild invite if you would like to join us. Several of us are typically on in the evening around 8pm EST.

Shadobndr

I love the game social aspect, it seems a few major guilds left Gallanda inc Soverighn Knights. shame it is a 191 guild, so close to 200.

Nobody on for months, i am Whodi or Whodis both i play, looking for others to play with. i play CST , USA. i am on call with work every 3 or so weekends, on a few hours 4 or so every wekday and a few each weekend. seem server pop is very low now. i have keys and finished sigil on both. one is 17 and other is 20 multi life, 17-Arti, 20 Pal. Hope to see you in game or post here plz.
ALso if people alts need a home, i can inivte, shoot me a message, or tell to Whobank in game , it is good buffs