Metamagics

Altra

Bug Report Number:
I'm so sorry, I've searched and cannot find the correct thread, but Metamagics still aren't working right.
At least extend doesn't work right-clicked all through last night. Have to remember to turn on global to buff, then turn it off after buffs are finished.

I have not put in a bug report, I know it's known, but in one of the threads somewhere, Steelstar (I think) asked us to let him know if we still have problems, and we do.

Altra

I'm so sorry, I've searched and cannot find the correct thread, but Metamagics still aren't working right.
At least extend doesn't work right-clicked all through last night. Have to remember to turn on global to buff, then turn it off after buffs are finished.

I have not put in a bug report, I know it's known, but in one of the threads somewhere, Steelstar (I think) asked us to let him know if we still have problems, and we do.
So, here's what happened.
If I mouse over my buffs, ALL of them say they last what they're supposed to before extend (with extend active right-clicked).
Once I throw the buff, it lasts the correct amount of time with extend, and changes the icons time on All buffs on my bar.
So it's WAI, but the tooltip just doesn't show it until ONE has been cast.
I hope that helps.