Multivial of poison.

Krallark

Hello. I have an average geared level 14 alchemist. I took poison as my multivial option thinking it would target a fortitude save, thus avoiding a no damage reflex save on some mobs. However, it says in the spell description that it is a reflex save. Are all mutivial spells a reflex save regardless of damage type?
Thank you.

DBZ

The bomber spells are conjuration dcs with evade saves dps the cc spells are trans saves vs fort those are really hard to hit unless your build around

it if you just want no fail dps vs all evade mobs use the level 3 dots to stack elemental vuln no save at all

Sympl

Hello. I have an average geared level 14 alchemist. I took poison as my multivial option thinking it would target a fortitude save, thus avoiding a no damage reflex save on some mobs. However, it says in the spell description that it is a reflex save. Are all mutivial spells a reflex save regardless of damage type?
Thank you.
All of them are reflex. Think of it this way if you need to: They aren’t saving against the poison, they’re rolling reflex against a thrown attack. You are conjuring a series of thrown projectiles that do a specific type of damage (acid, cold, poison, etc). The reflex save equates to their ability to evade the projectiles.