My guild is dead - looking for a new home.

Teh_Troll

My guild didn't survive the transfer to Orien. The reasons do not matter.

I find myself logging in with no direction and not always finding something in the LFMs that peaks my interest. It could be the Hardcore lul but I think it's more than that.

Regarding timezone I live on the east coast of the US. Fully employed so I play at night.

I have a group of people that I run push-raids with already, but I want to expand my circle on the other 6 nights of the week. What I find most fun in the game right now is Level 32 R10s and mid-reaper levelling.

My toons are in my signature, I've run with many of you already. I'd put my skill level on the upper-end of the mediocre. Let me know what's out there. There may be a few refugees from my last guild as well but that is TBD.

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
As the Co-Leader of the "Guild" known as Lowered Expectations I regret to inform you that we have rejected your application to our guild and wish you well in your future endeavors. Please note your application fee is non-refundable.

Clumsyoof

I was not expecting that at all... known you guys for many many years and thought that if any guild was going to be better than ever, you guys would be that guild.
Condolences on your loss Big..... you put in a lot of time with them