My next painting... can you tell what it is yet?

Cmecu

Been a while since I did my last DDO painting. I been wanting to do this one for a while. Not sure how it will turn out, but I will have fun doing it. I probably should be doing this on a wider canvas because splash screen are wide.

Any how, can you tell what this is yet? I almost like it just the way it is.. All this is , is a foam brush using some Black Gesso ( acrylic ) to underpaint some shapes and reference points. ( Kind of looks like a Photo Negative )

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Final

Bonus Picture.. Its abstract, but I see a Serpent, its eye slit, forehead, nose.

I will put together a video of me painting the entire thing when its done. I plan on taking my time painting it, and will be playing DDO and painting back and forth. Just swing by when I am on Twitch, or You tube, or Kick.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1005188227?filter=all&sort=time ( this has twitch chat , you can see my vistors chat.. The late HUmbleFriar (HUmblePrez), Cordovon swings by, STN, Little Mama ( mystic Dragon ) Was a really fun day having people stop by.
or

Last edited:

Cmecu

Painting is done. I will be uploading the video of me making it later today.
VooduSpyce will be the proud owner of this painting once it dries from the clear varnish. Hope you all like it.

This is what I was painting above .. my rendition of it. can never be exact .. I even managed to get the little guy in it..

This is Video its till uploading. Try again later if it doesnt play yet.

Last edited: