Need a good DH bow build

Ying

5000+ hours played
Are you looking for a build that nets you a Dark Hunter past life? Or just a build that has Dark Hunter as part of it?

Tremes

Are you looking for a build that nets you a Dark Hunter past life? Or just a build that has Dark Hunter as part of it?
I have 2 previous pl's as ranger, would love to have my third as DH. Full life DH that is :) thanks

Spook

why? a 3rd ranger past life is going to be more effective than a DH past life for ranged builds

edit: sorry that sounded harsher than intended im just trying to make sure you are making an informed decision about your TR choice - of course you can do what you wish

Last edited:

Elves United

Deepwood stalker for Tier 5 and eventually capstone.
Wood Elf for the racial enhancements
Enough Horizon Walker to get Dex trance, conjure arrows, and favored enemy: evil outsider
Splash Vistani for favored enemy: undead
If you have falconry splash it for favored enemy:animal

If any points left over you can splash the dark hunter tree but it really tilts toward a melee tree and the value dark hunter gives is from its trapping skills and sneak dice and not its enhancement tree.

Tremes

why? a 3rd ranger past life is going to be more effective than a DH past life for ranged builds
I like the idea of being able to disable traps without have to either find a trapper, or buy a trapper , for leveling. Just thought it would be fun to play

I dont Like gimps

Deepwood stalker for Tier 5 and eventually capstone.
Wood Elf for the racial enhancements
Enough Horizon Walker to get Dex trance, conjure arrows, and favored enemy: evil outsider
Splash Vistani for favored enemy: undead
If you have falconry splash it for favored enemy:animal

If any points left over you can splash the dark hunter tree but it really tilts toward a melee tree and the value dark hunter gives is from its trapping skills and sneak dice and not its enhancement tree.
The Points gonna be extremely tight but DH core 4 is nutty lol 20 SA 1/6 of the time. I mean 42 DWS 13Horizon leaves u with 26 Pts (assuming universal tome) could go 24 DH for core 4 and the 20RP moral thingy the 2 leftover in either vistani for Undead or complementing Elf tree?

Nvm Doesnt work cuz no haste boost iirc :/

Kritikal

I just leveled a Tabaxi Dark Hunter Bow build to 20.

18 tabaxi (for fast sprinter (Haste) and lucky cat (Evasion))
3 Horizon Walker (for Conjure Arrows)
18 DH (for pet stuff)
41 DWS (for tier 5 and capstone)

If you have extra AP for Racial lives or Universal, it makes it easier to spend. But this was my original breakdown.

I'm planning to get my ETRs done with this build.

Erandon

my dark hunter is half elf. he does anywhere from 2000 to 6000 regular damage and up to 70k crits all with bows. also has 280 ranged power