Orien - The Angelsworn Chosen - LFM

Reifee - Orien

Hi all,

TAC is looking for a few more members to help fill out our roster. I would imagine our online members range from 10-35 on any given day/time. With a shrinking population we'd like to get a bit bigger so we can give folks more like minded people to exp/raid/adventure with.

People tend to be helpful, a touch quiet but thats norm for DDO I think. There always tends to be groups for ranges of exp. A great place to enjoy in your free time!

Feel free to Look up Reifee, Lezhe, Aandara, Or Feenlar.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Shall I add you to the Orien Guild list?
If someone asks for a guild I usually refer to that list.

Cheers,
Titus

Sheikra

Missing some details that could be important. What level is the guild, how big is it already, is there a raid focus, guild rules/policies etc. Would love to hear more.

Reifee - Orien

Missing some details that could be important. What level is the guild, how big is it already, is there a raid focus, guild rules/policies etc. Would love to hear more.

Currently Level 189, The guild Roster hovers around 900ish players. Online actual attendance ranges from 8-35ish on peak times? Over the Last 24 hours 112 different characters have logged in (some I'm sure are banking alts)

Currently not a raiding guild, most folks tend to PuR to fill in the time, or start the raid and grab folks from an alliance of other guilds. We try not to be super exclusive. Good people are good people.