Pretty Good

Frieling Slyhand

I’m doing one and so far in high heroic at least it is very good. I took six levels ranger for the free two weapon fighting feats and 14 Rogue. Dex to hit—assassin tree gives dex to hit and damage. I think I started out 20 Dex, 16 Con, 14 Int, 10 Wi 10 STR and 8 CH.

I do have six racial points which makes it easier to fully enhance whippy chain in the racial tree. I went tier 5 I Vistani tree and tier four in Assassin.

Dual wielding daggers—the Sharn Moonslice and Sunslice. Using the Family set of gear from Sharn.

Sneakywink

I’m doing one and so far in high heroic at least it is very good. I took six levels ranger for the free two weapon fighting feats and 14 Rogue. Dex to hit—assassin tree gives dex to hit and damage. I think I started out 20 Dex, 16 Con, 14 Int, 10 Wi 10 STR and 8 CH.

I do have six racial points which makes it easier to fully enhance whippy chain in the racial tree. I went tier 5 I Vistani tree and tier four in Assassin.

Dual wielding daggers—the Sharn Moonslice and Sunslice. Using the Family set of gear from Sharn.
I usually put a few points into charisma and take Improved Feint wich is a frontal AOE bluff attack that also gives an extra attack. I also use bluff a lot so to not only relying on deception procs for SA against monsters targeting me.

Frieling Slyhand

I usually put a few points into charisma and take Improved Feint wich is a frontal AOE bluff attack that also gives an extra attack. I also use bluff a lot so to not only relying on deception procs for SA against monsters targeting me.
Interesting. I’ve never taken Imp Feint. Good to know it works.

MarauderX

I like the idea of the ranger levels - will see about doing that with the next build.
Any feats recommended? Last was a pure S-kai Assassin with the Spring Attack/Whirlwind for the dancing around fun.