purchased DDO Points still not received

SEE n SAY

I'm posting this here because I don't know if my Support Ticket replies are being received on DDO's end ..... "can I please receive the 11,000 DDO Points" that I purchased on Feb. 27th / 2024 @7:15pm (EST) with ORDER-ID #2456308440 as I feel I've waited long enough.

Last edited:

SEE n SAY

still waiting for the DDO POints ... still waiting for some kind of DDO Team reply that is better than yesterdays "could You wait 24 hours longer to receive your points" even though 41 hours had alrdy gone by when I filled out the "Support-Ticket"

Toede

Doesn't sound like a good first impression. I'm sorry you are having trouble with this. But...I feel compelled to tell you that this could actually work in your favor. If it hasn't processed on your banking institution's end, request to have the transaction cancelled due to the long wait and rebuy. The double bonus points promo went up on the 29th. You'll get even more points for your money.

SEE n SAY

Doesn't sound like a good first impression. I'm sorry you are having trouble with this. But...I feel compelled to tell you that this could actually work in your favor. If it hasn't processed on your banking institution's end, request to have the transaction cancelled due to the long wait and rebuy. The double bonus points promo went up on the 29th. You'll get even more points for your money.
its not a 1st impression and I'm a 15 year DDO lifetime-veteran... I decided to change my Forum Name when the NEW forum rolled out

Buddha5440

I'm posting this here because I don't know if my Support Ticket replies are being received on DDO's end ..... "can I please receive the 11,000 DDO Points" that I purchased on Feb. 27th / 2024 @7:15pm (EST) with ORDER-ID #2456308440 as I feel I've waited long enough.
Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I wouldn't recommend putting your order # out there though.

Buddha5440

Another thought.

Check your bank and see if the transaction went through. If not, keep an eye on it. If it has, and you don't get a resolution soon, contest the charge. I would do that over the phone (rather than on-line) so you can explain the situation.

Altra

Another thought.

Check your bank and see if the transaction went through. If not, keep an eye on it. If it has, and you don't get a resolution soon, contest the charge. I would do that over the phone (rather than on-line) so you can explain the situation.
They'll ban the account for that.
If the player wants to keep playing, there's nothing they can do.