Purchased something on website - got a Problem - Ticket not being viewed/answered?

Rollingthedice

Hello.
From the DDO wiki I read you get access to the ticket / GM support after purchasing something (for 15 days).
I have a problem with my purchase which I had inquired about. (purchased same thing twice in one day and the second/or rather the first doesn't add anything of course)

Is this not the correct way to write a help-request, https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests ? How can I get help?

Also I am wondering how I can close my earlier ticket (before that), which is resolved. (it asked for advice on the purchase leading to the above problem, but that's not mattering now anymore) Just trying to help with the "workload". In other games I can close a ticket myself as in if I don't have a problem anymore.

I understand there was a holiday period, however it's been several days now since I have written the request.

Thank you.

Last edited:

seph1roth5

Did you select "purchasing issue" in the dropdown menu when it asked what kind of issue you had? Those TEND to get responded to quicker. In general though, tickets take far too long, and we just had xmas/new year's so doubt much was done then.

I think there's a way to close a ticket yourself...I tried to check but my PW expired and it wants to make a new one so blehhh not dealing with that now lol.