Purple Dragon Knight and +3 Lesser Heart of Wood

ZEMTEK

Can a +3 Lesser Heart of wood be used on a Purple Dragon Knight first level of fighter? I know that you can not exceed 3 classes total at anytime. On a PDK alt I have 1 level fighter which is the first level then 5 rouge and 14 cleric mixed. I want to ITR but instead of cleric I want it to be ranger.

By the way if anyone is new and is doing the Crystal Cove event and would like a really good break down of the challenge check out this video and please sub to the channel I would like to get to at least 100 subs pretty please.

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You can get rid of the 1st level of iconic with a +heart. But if you want that 1 fighter and 14 cleric all made ranger too then you'll need a +20 heart.

ZEMTEK

You can get rid of the 1st level of iconic with a +heart. But if you want that 1 fighter and 14 cleric all made ranger too then you'll need a +20 heart.
Thanks for replying. I just want enough ranger so when I IR , I will get the ranger herioc instead. So if i change 1 fighter and 7 cleric to ranger that will make ranger the dominante class. So a +3 and +5 would allow me to change enough lvls if what you say is true. I hope others will see this and confirm. Do you know of any video showing this or from an official DDO person so if its wrong I can get my heart back. I am a very poor person and cant afford much so I really do not want to waste the +3 and +5 I do have.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
That would do it. Just be aware that there's a 3 day timer between LR's, so you'd do +3, wait 3 days, +5.

If you want to test for yourself, just for that feeling of security, you can copy your character to lam right now (it's open until tomorrow afternoon) and do it there 1st and see for yourself how it works.

(or you could just use your +5 to get a rogue past life and level a ranger next to reduces costs, assuming you aren't maxed on rogue past lives)

ZEMTEK

That would do it. Just be aware that there's a 3 day timer between LR's, so you'd do +3, wait 3 days, +5.

If you want to test for yourself, just for that feeling of security, you can copy your character to lam right now (it's open until tomorrow afternoon) and do it there 1st and see for yourself how it works.

(or you could just use your +5 to get a rogue past life and level a ranger next to reduces costs, assuming you aren't maxed on rogue past lives)
Thanks yea I knew about the timer. This for an alt so no biggie. What do you mean you copy your character to where I am now? And the reason I am wanting Ranger is for the +2 ranged power for the HPLF. I am always a mech rogue in disguise that shoots the biggest gun in the game, GXBow. I am on the Orien server a lot, that is actually the best way to contact me if this is a time sensitive deal. And I would love to test it but what if it does not work then I just wasted one. Because I wont know till I actually use it, I wish the darn things were not so darn expensive. What sucks I want to do this on 4 characters total but I think ima just suck up the others get ClericPLF. I would also believe a video taken of someone doing that if you just happen to know of a video that might have that info? The Character is a Puple Dragon Knight 1 fighter lvl which is the very first level. Then 14 cleric and 5 rouge. I really do appreciate your help. I hope I can at least fix 1 of the toons before IR them. Oh and I am Zemtek on all the servers :) But my home server is Orien pretty please covered in honey contact me there if this is a limit time thing.

Last edited:

ZEMTEK

Ummmmmmm when did they add that + to sneak attack damage for rogue PLF? I might just go with rogue then. Then I can fix 2 characters instead of just 1. Darn either way I can only fix one character. So I guess I still would love to figure the answer the the original question that started this thread. I got excited there for a second fixing 2 instead of one but the +3 is not good enough on its own. darn ima have to wait for lucky drops to fix the others.

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion

ZEMTEK

I just meant that lam is open. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?forums/lamannia-news-and-official-discussions.20/ You could make a copy of your character there and mess with the different LR choices on a copy your character at zero risk to anything to your actual character on Orien; just to play around with the LR +hearts since you seemed concerned about it not working.
Sorry still not understanding the process of copying my character. That link just goes to this forum. I have stated what the current build already on this forum above.