Raiding guilds/Regular parties

Caino

Hey,
Just wondering if there is any raiding guilds left? Currently in Rollin' Twenties but I haven't seen anyone hosting raids the only ones I've seen is by myself but that's only for VON 5/6 and TS but they're simple. I don't wanna lead a raid when I don't know them so wondering if there is any guilds left that host regular raids. UK time zone but can work around other time zones if it's not like 4AM for me 😅
TIA

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Unfortunately Argo has become a somewhat cliquish server... perhaps to some extent it always has been. There are plenty of raids happening, but many (if not most) are invitation only. This is particularly true of raiding at anything higher than EH. Now and then you will see an LFM pop up for R1 raids, and you might get in. However, if a "regular" logs on, you will be asked to leave, or the group will disband and reform without you.

Caino

Unfortunately Argo has become a somewhat cliquish server... perhaps to some extent it always has been. There are plenty of raids happening, but many (if not most) are invitation only. This is particularly true of raiding at anything higher than EH. Now and then you will see an LFM pop up for R1 raids, and you might get in. However, if a "regular" logs on, you will be asked to leave, or the group will disband and reform without you.
Shame really. I don't wanna just raid at cap but that seems to be when they're mostly open to public when looking at LFMs in the late 20s. I guess it is what it is, just gotta see what's out there at the time.

Archangeluriel

Hey mate, I'm checking this out a little late but if you're interested in raiding, we'd be more than happy to have you join. The Red Coats do our weekly raids 2pm EST which is 8pm UK time. We have Euro members, and they usually join so I hope that's not too late. Mand is pretty spot on though about what he said but there is also a lot of hard pugs that go up usually Wednesdays/Saturdays that I see.

Elminster

Argo sounds like a nightmare.

I heard all the Elitists were on this server. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Sheikra

Nothing is more demoralizing than finally getting into one of the 'invite only' groups, then having everyone suddenly leave (likely they say something on discord first) to regroup without you. Back when I was on Argo, that was the reason I never raided or played endgame, the proportion of people who did that was just too high.