Returning player looking for friends

Aunkah

planning on returning to the game today but I've been gone a longtime and wouldn't know where to pick up so instead id like to level a new character with someone and relearn the game and the new changes over the years.

would prefer to use discord while we play as I'm sure ill have tons of questions. I'm not much for Zerging through content but I don't want to crawl ether. I don't have access to all content but a good amount of it. would eventually love to get into raiding and stuff as well. I've always played on G-land but I'm open to playing on another server. I look forward to playing together with some of you guys.

Any questions or to talk more please reply here or message me on discord Aunkah#6833

vryxnr

planning on returning to the game today but I've been gone a longtime and wouldn't know where to pick up so instead id like to level a new character with someone and relearn the game and the new changes over the years.

would prefer to use discord while we play as I'm sure ill have tons of questions. I'm not much for Zerging through content but I don't want to crawl ether. I don't have access to all content but a good amount of it. would eventually love to get into raiding and stuff as well. I've always played on G-land but I'm open to playing on another server. I look forward to playing together with some of you guys.

Any questions or to talk more please reply here or message me on discord Aunkah#6833
Welcome back!

There are several guilds on G-Land that would be welcoming to your return.

Mostly I can speak for Legendary Warriors of Ghallanda. LWoG is one that hosts a wide variety of players and playstyles. We try to be new (and returning) player friendly, are fine with members just doing their own thing but we also host twice a week raids (sometimes more. participation is not required, but is encouraged). Our raids are more on the casual side, though some of us are capable of pushing as well. I often do teaching runs as well. We have our own discord server (much better audio quality than the in game voice, plus out of game communication, build and raid guides, etc)

As for a specific person of level range, that's a bit trickier. We do have players all over the level range gamut. I'll be reincarnating one of my guys in a week or two (I usually go 1-20 in a week, and 20-30 in another week). Regardless I'm sure we can find someone willing to join up with you and/or be a guide as you get comfortable with things again.

If not no hard feelings, there are plenty of other guilds as well that might fit you better. Taxes is an open for all guild that iirc is always recruiting. Eutopia has quite a few returning players in it as well. Illuminaughty is full of good people (many of them join LWoG on our raid nights). As is Lorica (not sure if those last 3 are recruiting at the moment though). Tyrs Paladium is a friendly no drama no zerg guild.

I'm Vryxnr in game as well (plus a bunch of alt characters, but Vryxnr will be the one to contact to get a guild invite for LWoG). Our main rule is "don't be a D___"

If you are already in a guild (someone else's or your own guild) or prefer to be not in a guild, that is fine as well. While the LWoG discord server is invite only, you don't have to be a member to join it, you just gotta be a good person that we run with sometimes. :cool:

LeslieWest_GuitarGod

OOUAN9m.png

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested!

We have found a solution to the LFG Blues (heh it almost sounds like a TV sitcom!)

We are an ACTIVE adult only guild, 16 years strong, and host Ghallanda's (and the game's) premiere no drama alliance. We are a medium sized guild and run things tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

And the best part for you may be that we specialize in those who are relearning the game. Many of our guildies have been gone for years and then came back to a DDO filled with way more content and a bunch of build changes. We have guildies ON at all times, and we can teach you all the raids. You can join in the raids faster than you've ever imagined.

Expect to always find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium!!

Hi! if you would like to try a toon on Cannith, we are the Silver Legion. We are a family friendly, non toxic guild for the mature adult player. We are always recruiting. We are new and returning player friendly. We have bi-weekly raids, guild mules and forums of information stretching back 20 years. Check us out and apply at www.guildmedieval.com . I'm a senior officer, so if you decide to join, it's helpful if you mention MBC invited you.

Kheledon

OOUAN9m.png

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested!

We have found a solution to the LFG Blues (heh it almost sounds like a TV sitcom!)

We are an ACTIVE adult only guild, 16 years strong, and host Ghallanda's (and the game's) premiere no drama alliance. We are a medium sized guild and run things tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs.

And the best part for you may be that we specialize in those who are relearning the game. Many of our guildies have been gone for years and then came back to a DDO filled with way more content and a bunch of build changes. We have guildies ON at all times, and we can teach you all the raids. You can join in the raids faster than you've ever imagined.

Expect to always find a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium!!
Leslie West of Mountain? I thought he passed away in 2020. :unsure: