Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

ACJ97F

Those lesser hearts you mentioned are useful if you feel like a build change halfway through. )

I get an oddly large amount of Tomes, all account bound, wish I could give away some of them. So far this year: 5x Tomes of Fate (+2),
one Tome of Fate (+2/3), one Tome of Fate (+3), Con (+4), Con (+5), Con (+5/6), Con (+6), Con (+7), Str (+7), Wis (+6), Cha (+5), Int (+3),
Open Lock (+5), Tumble (+3), and Listen (+5).

At this point it's either hope for a Librarian class, or start shoveling them into a crafting bonfire for Purified shards. I was hoping they'd
eventually make them tradeable, but that probably won't happen.

TavernBrawler

You just made devs life a misery - Sev thinks 90-100 rolls are fiscally irresponsible and told them to hard-code numbers between 1-89. He is going to go into a reckless rage on Steel or Torq tomorrow for enabling 90+ rolls.

ACJ97F

... thinks 90-100 rolls are fiscally irresponsible.
Not sure "responsible" is a topic in meetings, considering the success rate on updates, and the bug list from at least U37. ;)

Would be nice to be able to trade them, even if they were tagged unsellable, just to help new players (if we ever get one).

Oranor

They need to make these more stackable or able to be put in bags. I have a bank mule with so many of these variations of siberys dragonshards. It's super annoying that they take up so much space.
I am pretty sure you can still use eons of time processing them into better shards. I mean, everybody loves watching the super-slow motion gnashing of teeth, right?

Col Kurtz

Things I've gotten from 100's for sure: 6x Pseudodragon pet (I started counting when I got my second), Stormhorns Owlbear pet, heroic heart of wood, lesser heart +3, lesser heart +1, lesser heart +0, many cosmetics of various sorts, +8 tomes of various sorts (always single stat), +5 tomes of skills (1 use never UMD), +3 tome of fate.

I don't think I've ever gotten a reward that was not available in the store. Maybe the +3 tome of fate is not available regularly?
indeed

i have heard from a few people in HC, they have seen a few of the top rewards multiple times...like the Nightmare mount. That was prob my fav reward as well... before that I rolled that Dreaming Dark cosmetic/omg does that look cool on a Bladeforge

Col Kurtz

Can you post it? 8)

hmm...don't just drag n drop from screenshots? Heck, discord allows drag n drop right into chat:)

where's the manual on how to post a screeny in this forum? it's '' ctrl c '' to copy then, '' ctrl v '' to copy off clipboard right? I copied to clipboard but this '' insert image/ctrl p '' don't seem to take the clipboard copy?

if there's a forum section on how-to >guide me there ..i'll figure it out eventually

Elminster

Gotta use the little portrait. What I would like to do is cut n paste onto a secondary site that does pics and then get the link to post here.

erethizon1

Not comparable. +500 sentient XP is far better. Everyone needs sentient XP but you know who needs +5 hearts? Losers. Only losers who build their characters wrong need a +5 heart. And you are not a loser. ( Despite what that roll is telling everyone. )

You are a winner.

:)
Jokes aside, while I consider 500 sentient experience to be bad for a gold roll of 100, I find hearts of wood to be worthless. I literally have every single lesser heart of wood they have ever given us rotting in my bank. I don't care what changes they suddenly made to my character, I simiply finish my life and TR. So while 500 sentient exp is bad, a LHOW is a cursed item that gives me -1 bank space for the rest of time.

erethizon1

They need to make these more stackable or able to be put in bags. I have a bank mule with so many of these variations of siberys dragonshards. It's super annoying that they take up so much space.
Smaller ones can be crunched in the stone of change to larger ones. So until you get over 100 flawless siberys dragonshards, they only take up 5 space. Every life I end up crunching some of these in the stone of change to more concentrated versions.

erethizon1

I actually also rolled 100 yesterday, got a +8 Con tome, which would be cool, except it's BTA and all my toons already have used +8 supreme tomes.

Honestly I'd much rather have the 500 sentient XP.
This is the fundamental problem with high level rolls (especially gold rolls). They give you items that have the potential to be extremely valuable, but also can be completely worthless. It would be far better to give you a selector box rather than giving you a random item that is little more than a paper weight to you.

erethizon1

Things I've gotten from 100's for sure: 6x Pseudodragon pet (I started counting when I got my second), Stormhorns Owlbear pet, heroic heart of wood, lesser heart +3, lesser heart +1, lesser heart +0, many cosmetics of various sorts, +8 tomes of various sorts (always single stat), +5 tomes of skills (1 use never UMD), +3 tome of fate.

I don't think I've ever gotten a reward that was not available in the store. Maybe the +3 tome of fate is not available regularly?
I got a plus 2 racial AP tome on a silver 100 roll back at a time that only plus 1 racial AP tomes were in store. That is the most useful item I have ever gotten from a dice roll.

cdbd3rd

hmm...don't just drag n drop from screenshots? Heck, discord allows drag n drop right into chat:)

where's the manual on how to post a screeny in this forum? it's '' ctrl c '' to copy then, '' ctrl v '' to copy off clipboard right? I copied to clipboard but this '' insert image/ctrl p '' don't seem to take the clipboard copy?

if there's a forum section on how-to >guide me there ..i'll figure it out eventually

Yeah, gotta use an off-site picture storage of some sort then link that in here inside IMG tags.

Col Kurtz

Yeah, gotta use an off-site picture storage of some sort then link that in here inside IMG tags.
thx..ill see what I can do.. or he can just come to G land and see it in person:) ...on sometime around 8-12 am mtn time/and smtimes 11-12 pm same mtn zone time. PM to make a date;)