Sanctuary for the Transcendent

Nezyrex

Sanctuary for the Transcendent is a new guild aimed at being LGBT+ friendly!

New and old players are both welcome!

The guild is based in the Argonnessen Server.

My leader character is named "Usurper-1" (hardcore server transfer)

Please feel free to message me in-game or through the forums for an invite!

In the short term the guild will be mainly focused on making friends and playing through leveling content together, but as it grows, I aim for us to organize community raids, as well as share build advice and game strategy. A community Discord Server will be created when we've enough players to warrant it.

Nezyrex

Those looking for a live discussion can find me on twitch.tv/nezyrex I am happy to interview folks while streaming.
Also - We've got a ship now, and a farshifter! Still rather basic but hey you can get places now. We're slowly moving on up!

Nezyrex

Update on the Guild for those interested:

We're still quite small in size, but I've been putting in my own effort to grind renown; I worked through 5 sagas on a single character, and took the guild from 18 to 30! We've leveled a couple more times since then, and as soon as we hit 40 I'll be upgrading our ship and buffs.

I have also created a community discord for members to use for ingame coordination or out of game socialization!

If you are LGBT+ or just an ally or friendly, feel free to message me ingame via mail or through the DDO forums!

Nezyrex

Second Renown Blitz Completed!

It's been a hot minute folks, but the guild has been slowly growing, and I've been grinding sagas for renown! About 30 minutes ago, the guild was at level 35 with about 2.2 Million renown! Not bad progress I'd say!

But I then turned in nearly every single saga in DDO for it's guild renown reward - Over doubling our total renown - bringing us to around 5.4 Million renown.

Guild Level 47, achieved!

And with that, I've also upgraded the guild ship to the next tier, and we've finally got a Feasting Hall - no more sad tavern visits upon party wipes!

Additionally, all 6 Ability score buffs, and some XP buffs!

While we still aren't a big guild by any means, progress is being made!

If you're a member or supporter of the queer community and would like to join our guild, feel free to message me ingame (Usurper-1) or through the forums!

Last edited: