Secrets of the Artificers

Arenyo

Hi. I'm a returning player taking advantage of the free code. Thank you Devs :) However, I don't seem to be able to access Secrets of the Artificers even though I think it was on the free list. I've been running other things on the list fine but for this one the quest givers still have red cups on their head. Am I missing something? Anyone know if these should be included in the code? Cheers

Matuse

Who exactly are you talking to? The quest givers for that are up on the top tier of House Cannith off of the Marketplace. You should be seeing 3 quest givers for the quests, and 4 people to give the heroic and legendary versions of the two raids. If those people are still showing red chalices after entering the code, try logging out and back in.

Arenyo

Who exactly are you talking to? The quest givers for that are up on the top tier of House Cannith off of the Marketplace. You should be seeing 3 quest givers for the quests, and 4 people to give the heroic and legendary versions of the two raids. If those people are still showing red chalices after entering the code, try logging out and back in.
Thanks. Yep, it's the guys standing on the top tier still showing red chalices. I tried logging in and out and with another character but still no access. It's not a big deal as I've got loads of other free quests to do but thought I'd post in case others were seeing the same thing.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
I just activated the coupon code on my account (which did already have access to it) and I do see "Secrets of the Artificer" in the list of things obtained, so the code is at least pretending to grant access to that quest pack.

If you look in the DDO store is the pack there available for you to buy?

Hi. I'm a returning player taking advantage of the free code. Thank you Devs :) However, I don't seem to be able to access Secrets of the Artificers even though I think it was on the free list. I've been running other things on the list fine but for this one the quest givers still have red cups on their head. Am I missing something? Anyone know if these should be included in the code? Cheers
You might check if it is actually giving you access to Vaults of the Artificers. Those are the House Cannith Challenges as opposed to the quests. I do not think that is what they meant to give access to, but I am wondering if it did give you access to that instead.

Arenyo

I just activated the coupon code on my account (which did already have access to it) and I do see "Secrets of the Artificer" in the list of things obtained, so the code is at least pretending to grant access to that quest pack.

If you look in the DDO store is the pack there available for you to buy?
Yes. In the store in the level 15-20 quest range there are two packs available for me to buy: Grip of the Hidden Hand and Secrets of the Artificers.

I'm guessing that means Secrets of the Artificers didn't work with the code for me. (Grip of the Hidden Hand isn't included in the code from what I can see, so that seems right.) Thanks for helping clarify this.

Also, I notice in the Level 8-14 range Dragonblood Prophecy is still available for me to buy. So I didn't receive that either as part of the code.

bookmarked

I posted this last week
It looks like there's a bug with FREEDDO2024. After you redeem the code, look in the Transaction History. Two of the items in the list for the code are ModuleBlades and ModuleDragonborn. Then look in the store for which Adventure Packs you still have available. On a new account that didn't redeem any of the previous free content codes, I still see
Dragonblood Prophecy and Secrets of the Artificers as available for purchase even though they are supposed to be included with FREEDDO2024.
here https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/free-questing-coupon-–-a-thank-you-from-standing-stone-games.7495/post-77330

and here https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/hey-tonquin.5072/post-77503

In the end, I opened a ticket. They sent me a new code for the 2 missing items (which didn't work until after today's server maintenance) and it added those 2 to my account. I've asked if I can share the code or if they want people to open a ticket, but I haven't heard back yet.

Keep in mind that they may have fixed the FREEDDO2024 code for people who redeem it since they became aware of the problem, so it might work fine now.

Note that these 2 items were included in all of the previous free content codes: DUNGEONCRAWL, DDOQUESTS2021, and DDOfreequests so if you used any of those, you already have them. For anyone who is wondering, FREEDDO2024 and DUNGEONCRAWL appear to have all of the same content.

Also, to clarify, Secrets of the Artificers is an adventure pack and is included in FREEDDO2024. Vaults of the Artificers is a challenge pack and is not in FREEDDO2024 (or DUNGEONCRAWL, but was in DDOQUESTS2021, and DDOfreequests).

Last edited: