Shard of Masterful Crafstmanship

Grimstad

Is this still a craftable shard in-game? If not, is there another way to reduce the ML on a crafted item?

Buddha5440

So, for example, Invulnerability. ML4 only?
No ML on anything except those enchantments that go in the "extra" slot and those are ML 10+. Everything else scales depending what ML shard you first apply to the item: See here. I actually use a ML 1 and ML 4(skirmish or battle) armor with fearsome and invulnerability.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Please do post if it works!

I wonder if that curse also lowers the level of an item with slotted augments??
The Curse of Major Masterworks makes it two levels more effective. So technically no—I just thought to then make something weaker that is then made stronger as a faux masterworks example

Does not exist in game anymore no.
That sucks for newer players. I enjoy using my runearms a couple of levels early (Strinati's at lvl 3, Tombs at 7, Animus at 17 mostly). I then have normal level versions of those with added effects such as Ranged Alacrity.

Glad I created a whole bunch of those before they screwed it all up.

The Narc

That sucks for newer players. I enjoy using my runearms a couple of levels early (Strinati's at lvl 3, Tombs at 7, Animus at 17 mostly). I then have normal level versions of those with added effects such as Ranged Alacrity.

Glad I created a whole bunch of those before they screwed it all up.
They really could add them back into the mix with a high crafting level required, but you know they wont.