Slave Lords materials trade 1:1 (got Links, need Collars/Shackles)

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Hey, I've got 1100 Legendary Chain Links that I would like to trade for 500 Legendary Broken Shackles and 600 Legendary Broken Collars.

Partial trades are of course acceptable (i.e. if you have 100 Shackles and wanna trade them then I'll give you 100 Links).

Things move slowly in these subforums, so this thread will stay valid until noted otherwise.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Tyrande

I do not think the Legendary Shattered Symbols are tradable since they are BtA (bind to account). AFAIK, only the Legendary Broken Chain Links, Legendary Broken Shackles, and Legendary Broken Collars are tradable.

Unless you are trading those ingredients for someone's time to help you farm, which I do not think that's what you are asking here?

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I do not think the Legendary Shattered Symbols are tradable since they are BtA (bind to account). AFAIK, only the Legendary Broken Chain Links, Legendary Broken Shackles, and Legendary Broken Collars are tradable.

Unless you are trading those ingredients for someone's time to help you farm, which I do not think that's what you are asking here?
Was a typo, meant Broken Collars. Fixed. Title was/is correct.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I'd help but I barely have enough heroic.. on the Favor train tho, so who knows. I'll let you know if I turn anything up. (y)

The Narc

Chain links are always more common, there are double the amount of chests in Part 2 of slavers then in Part 1+3.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Chain links are always more common, there are double the amount of chests in Part 2 of slavers then in Part 1+3.
Indeed, but Part 2 is also (according to most people I know) the most tedious of the 3 quests, so some may have opted to running it less. Or they might simply have spare mats they don't care about :)

The Narc

Indeed, but Part 2 is also (according to most people I know) the most tedious of the 3 quests, so some may have opted to running it less. Or they might simply have spare mats they don't care about :)
Honestly i find part 1 to be more of a sludge, the first chest on the left passage and the one with the orc chieftan are excessive extras for a single chest, and it only has 3 other chest and end chest without those sludges.