Stuck in Loading Screen: Newly Reincarnated Character Stuck

xianio

I got to Karthos with my Half-Orc Fighter. My game crashed. Now I can't past the loading screen. I just stay at the loadng bar being full and nothing happening. I waited 15 mins and it just hangs.

I tried loading another character and it works just fine.

Is this fixable? I've got quite a few dollars invested into that character and I'd rather not lose all of it.

Lazuli

This happened to me once. I had to wait about half an hour for everything to normalize (15 minutes was not enough - i tried this too).

Play another character, try it in about half an hour (or an hour to be safe, but I don't think it will take that long). The game needs time to erase whatever it has in memory.

If not, send a tricket. Good luck, i hope you get same experience than me.

xianio

Fixed it but it cost me 10 bucks.

I bought a Player Passport and selected a new place to try and load and it fixed. Wish I didn't need to waste the money but glad to know it was fixable.

Lazuli

There was no need to spend money, waiting a little longer would have been enough. After those 15 minutes of frustration, I changed to another character, played one or two quests with him, tried to enter again with my stuck character... and everything was solved. Later I have seen this happen to other people, I advised them to wait, and it was solved for them in the same way. It's an old bug, but luckily is rare too.

But I'm glad it's fixed for you, enjoy the TR!