Thank you, SSG.

Falkor

Agreed. Thank you. I've been procrastinating on some real life projects and have gotten them done these two weekends.

Can only appreciate SSG for this opportunity to touch grass and bask in sunlight.

Dom

Last weekend there was a big crash and the game was down for about two days. You worked diligently to get it back up and keep us informed. After service was restored, you compensated us in a fair and reasonable manner for the downtime. I thank you for all of your efforts and the thoughtful and generous response.
That is an interesting way of spelling "thank you for your incompetency and lack of compensation (even when compared to compensation provided to other games owned by SSG)."

Xaxx

Last weekend there was a big crash and the game was down for about two days. You worked diligently to get it back up and keep us informed. After service was restored, you compensated us in a fair and reasonable manner for the downtime. I thank you for all of your efforts and the thoughtful and generous response.
blink for as many times as there are "people" holding you and your account hostage....

As a former programmer, system administrator, and database administrator, I have learned from personal experience that software, hardware, and database crashes are inevitable. How a company responds to them is what matters. They worked on the problem until it was fixed. Cordovan kept us informed (while he was on vacation!). And the company provided reasonable compensation to its customers for the downtime. To me, that shows they are a good company, anxious to keep the goodwill of their customers. Compare that to cellphone providers, power companies, and ISPs and I think you will get my point. None of those companies have ever compensated me for loss of service.

Guntango

Yes, OMG THANK YOU!! XO XO XO I tattooed SSG in my forehead for your selfless sacrifice. We thank you, and God thanks you and especially Kawzen's mom, always and in all ways.