Thanks for Nothing SSG

Raedier

I think the general rule of giving out free rewards is : if it sucks and makes ppl feel bad then maybe just don’t give anything.

Same way when my aunt would give me a lame Santa clause doll on my birthday, I legit would have been happier not getting anything.

Although I do think all of the negativity on the forums does not entice devs to give us more rewards and be generous in the slightest.
The last promo code was called “nomorenegative” is that a silent innuendo?

I would invite the devs to look at the world/game more from a perspective of abundance and less of a scarcity mindset.
Better rewards = happy players, happy players = happy forums and game.
Now ofcourse you can’t make everyone happy but I think the general forum goer would be more goodwilled had they been given something to stimulate the actual dopamine receptors in their brain instead of a good old finger in the face, I’m not saying that’s what the devs were intending but it sure seems to feel like that to the majority of the playerbase.

Don’t make us anticipate shinies and give us dirt.

Genkiba

I think the general rule of giving out free rewards is : if it sucks and makes ppl feel bad then maybe just don’t give anything.

Same way when my aunt would give me a lame Santa clause doll on my birthday, I legit would have been happier not getting anything.

Although I do think all of the negativity on the forums does not entice devs to give us more rewards and be generous in the slightest.
The last promo code was called “nomorenegative” is that a silent innuendo?

I would invite the devs to look at the world/game more from a perspective of abundance and less of a scarcity mindset.
Better rewards = happy players, happy players = happy forums and game.
Now ofcourse you can’t make everyone happy but I think the general forum goer would be more goodwilled had they been given something to stimulate the actual dopamine receptors in their brain instead of a good old finger in the face, I’m not saying that’s what the devs were intending but it sure seems to feel like that to the majority of the playerbase.

Don’t make us anticipate shinies and give us dirt.
There isn't anything SSG could do to make forum goers happy.

If you want happy, visit Reddit or Discord.

140b59efdfccc92cb5103ca66b29561d.jpg

hotsorcerer

My understanding is that it is useless on its own, but combined with astral shards to reroll and treasure hunters elixirs on a treasure hunt weekend, you can clean up on reaper shards in heroic dungeons like feywild/slave lords.
if so, then they need to re offer it with instructions

Svirfneblin

I had a discovery pot running this weekend and got a bunch of stuff, in raids too.

Stuff happens.

It’s okay.

You’ll be fine.

PaleFox

Why not a raiders reward box, or that elusive nebula star fragment or whatever it is called?

Btw, those extra chance for names item pots should only be used on special event weekends when a 20% bonus chance is turned on.

All buffs together gives a fifty fifty chance on legendary hard. Still no guarantee though.