Thursdays Static Group Recruiting - Need replacement member

Forgesong

Our static group that has been running for nearly 8 years is in need of a replacement. Had a member stop showing up :( We meet once a week on Thursday evenings, starting at 5:30pm Central time. We are currently levels 25/26, and will be doing an ETR when capped. Our characters have 7+ heroic and 14+ Epic past lives, and have gear and plat to share if you join us and need a bit of assistance. We also use Discord, so you have to be able to use that. Current race/class is irrelevant, play what you want :) Current plan is to do at least one ETR life, maybe more, depending on group's desires. No guild requirements, join one of ours, or stay in the guild you are in. We do request that the character you bring only run with us, so there is consistency within the group levels. Leave a not here with your character name and let us know if you are interested. -- AceDraconix, Thorheart, Branwenn, Shycna, Kryptoknight

Makarion

I wish that the time worked out better for me! As it stands, I run a table-top game of D&D at that time. And I love my players - we've been through a lot over the years.

Stormlordrising

The day and time is perfect for me. Hopefully, you are still looking for a player. My character name is Deathclaws Stormlordrising and I am a 27th lvl Monk all 27 levels are monk :). Looking forward to hearing from you either in game or here.