Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersonMan

jFUicEa.jpg

Anyone surprised? No?

Elminster

A little. I thought the prices would be higher.
It's a little too new to get accurate pricing. People haven't even finished their decks yet much less started applying them to their 4ever gear.

Wait a couple of months and then you'll get true prices. My prediction is that they will range from 3000~5000 shards depending upon server pop and need.

Dendrix Deathblade

They curses are extremely OP for leveling gear. Imagine having a full set of curses on level 1 gear... even level 10-19 gear it'll be *** OP.

I gear up at 5, 10, 15, 18, 20. Lots and lots of gear to do. And of course many different playstyles, caster, repeater, melee.
I need 25K of each card type to do all of those!

Ahpuch

They curses are extremely OP for leveling gear. Imagine having a full set of curses on level 1 gear... even level 10-19 gear it'll be *** OP.
Let me imagine... If you have a full set of curses on level 1 gear you are already OP without the gear from having got to the point of being able to do that. Past lives and such make you OP for the first few levels anyway. T he worst case for your scenario would be that all that gear is passed to a new (non-TR) char. Oh wait, anyone without TRs is starting at level 7 (or 15) so even that is not a thing. The scenario is not a concern at all.

Elminster

Let me imagine... If you have a full set of curses on level 1 gear you are already OP without the gear from having got to the point of being able to do that. Past lives and such make you OP for the first few levels anyway. T he worst case for your scenario would be that all that gear is passed to a new (non-TR) char. Oh wait, anyone without TRs is starting at level 7 (or 15) so even that is not a thing. The scenario is not a concern at all.
It's not about being just OP but being crazy OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.