Vile Chemist Dagger Thrower - 15 Alc 3 Ran 2 Rog

Sahbajade

Hi. This is my current build from my "A Quest A Day" series that someone asked to see. I think the bones of the build are solid (please let me know if you have better ideas) but she has very few past lives (8 racial, 5 epic) and not very good gear. I've been farming but have terrible luck. When in groups and items are up for role, I generally lose :).

Drow Chaotic Good.

Starting Stats:

Str - 8
Dex - 16
Con - 16
Int - 18
Wis - 8
Cha - 10

All level ups go into Intel. She's a soloer so skills into trapper stuff - DD, Search, Spot, OL, UMD, Heal, Spellcraft, 1 Tumble, a little Jump.

Level Class (CL) Feat (Prereq)
1 Rogue (1) PBS
2 Ranger (1)
3 Alchemist (1) Simple Thrown Weapon
4 Rogue (2)
5 Ranger (2)
6 Ranger (3) Precise Shot (PBS)
7 Alchemist (2)
8 Alchemist (3)
9 Alchemist (4) Precision (Dex 13; BAB 1); Battle Brew (Alchemist 4)
10 Alchemist (5)
11 Alchemist (6)
12 Alchemist (7) IC: Thrown (BAB 8)
13 Alchemist (8) Ins Courage (Alchemist 8)
14 Alchemist (9)
15 Alchemist (10) IPS (Precise Shot; Dex 19; BAB 11)
16 Alchemist (11)
17 Alchemist (12) Extend (Alchemist 12)
18 Alchemist (13) WF: Thrown (BAB 1)
19 Alchemist (14)
20 Alchemist (15)
21 Overwhelming Crit
22 Epic SP: Poison
24 Combat Archery
25 Doubleshot
27 Watchful Eye
28 Harbinger of Chaos
30 Wellspring of Power; Plane of Earth
31 Enhanced Elemental Dice

Enhancements: 41 pts Vistani; 12 pts Vile Chemist; 12 pts AA (gives 4 imbue dice); 8 pts Assassin (gives 3 imbue dice; 9 Harper for Know the Angles.

Reaper Trees: Mixed here, since she has 34 points and I wanted to get more Con and Intel while in Reapers, plus more SP and reaper chargers. I'll keep working on this one but it's 7 in Dread, 13 in Dire, 14 in Grim.

Destiny Trees: Primal Avatar is main, with 36 points but rethinking. Getting 3 imbue dice by being in this stance. Shiradi 2nd, using the Epic Strike from here most of the time; Macrotechnic (14 pts) gives 3 imbue dice.

SJ doesn't have great gear, just a mish-mash of things, except she's using the Dreadkeeper's Set from Sharn Docks. That's not in SJ's final gear set. That'd be the Profane Experiment Set, but SJ hasn't picked any of that up. The only thing she did get so far was a really nice L. Gem of Many Facets (Silver Concord/Starless). Unfortunately, no ring or Bramble Casters to go with the Gem :). Right now, using a L. Ferrocrystal Throwing Dagger and L. Immaculate Globe as my weapon and Orb. I have nothing better. I have ghostly, good, cold iron, etc covered, though. No filigrees, as I'm not sure how long I will stay capped, but whatever I gather for gear will work for another life.

As far as imbues, 27. Not too bad, but could be better with better gear and filigrees.

Thanks for any taking a look and any comments.

SJ

Last edited: