VIP Purchase not working

BandVP

Hi All,

Trying to get back into the game, buying VIP has proven to be the most difficult task with this new store.

I use the normal client from DDO.com. My card was not working for the 3 months VIP. Cleared my payment sources ect. Didn't work. Untill it randomly gave me the option to use Steam to pay, so i did. Steam took the money out of my account to update my walled, and payment failed to DDO.

I can't try again as the Steam option isint there, i presume this was a bug that appeared after me trying to get VIP a good few times. So I've had to install the Steam version of the client. Steam option is back and now not working. So atm, i now have the funds in my steam wallet but cant spend it on DDO. After numerous attempts of that it didnt work.

Went back to the normal client to try my credit card now. But fun times, Paypal and card options are now gone and can only pay via steam even though its not the steam client. Going to have to redownload the normal client.

How have some people managed to buy VIP?

Thanks,
BandVP

ArA

im glad it's not just me. I'm also a returning player after years and it keeps failing my VIP purchase too.

himkano

I also have the same problem - except I was on auto renew, 3 months at a time. I got billed, the money came out of account, but now VIP shows as a broken ticket, and I do not have VIP status.

Ratgin

lol mines so broken i havent the option to buy anything.. other then the exp (which i did) and i cant use it now either

Eserbe

I could purchase the expansion just fine on the DDO Market but ingame or browser DDO store just doesn't work, because my currency detected as "Not set" which messes up the hand-off to the Daybreak site claiming my currency isn't supported. So many problems with the new store.