[Wayfinder] Community/Casual Guild lvl 101 Recruiting

Currently we have a healthy group of people grouping up between 6 est pm time to 4 est am time daily. However you will see on throughout the day doing quest. You can find us the guild’s Discord Chatting it up… sometimes the guild’s discord will have other that are soloing an doing their own thing but enjoy having a little conversation as they play… We welcome all to our discord to join us and to continue to grow our community. I would say we are mainly focus on characters that are 15 + and mainly adventuring in epics and legendary… but from time to time you will find us in the lower levels.

You don't need to be a member of our guild in order to group with us… raid with us… The guild’s discord is purely there to help you form some connections of online friend.

Send a game email to Mortanis or contact any officer in the guild that is on during the time.

Addition... I'm apart of 2 static groups on wayfinder and I regularly run TR sessions / leveling up on wayfinder right now

Answer yourself these questions and if you say Yes to any of them you might be a Perfect Candidate to come join our guild or discord!!!

• Need to Prep for Hardcore?
  • Need to get that whole I’m new to the game feeling?
  • Filled your monster Manuel up on your current server?
  • Tired of the “” THE LAG ””
  • Seen too many people run across storm reach market place lately?
  • Starting a new Static group, but want to start somewhere fresh?
  • Starting the game with friends and family?
  • Enjoy Chatting with strangers in Discord ?
  • Trying to get away from certain friends and family?
  • Too many Alts and bank characters on your current server???
  • Need to find new friends?
  • Need a better Market Place to get Top Platinum on those Augments & filigree(s) ?
  • Want to get that small town feeling on a server?
  • Want to feel like you’re in an Episode of “Cheers” and “Everyone knows your name”

Last edited: