Welcome

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
I am a DDO mentor.

Contact me on Argonnessen Server, character name Tensenmo.

Level 186 guild able to add new players and support them through their first lives and beyond.

Welcome!

Cranjis

Unique Build and Cosmetic Connoisseur
I dunno what a DDO mentor but it sounds like it comes with scary responsibilities

Tensenmo of Argo

Archers/=Casters
Self-initiated program to assist new players. Trying to remove barriers to access. One barrier is that when you are new and join a pug then odds are that group won't take the time to sniff every flower or explain tactics that the older population either ignores or does automatically. At least that is my individual mentor philosophy. I am here to help new players where they are not drag them screaming through The Butchers Path :)

Cranjis

Unique Build and Cosmetic Connoisseur
Self-initiated program to assist new players. Trying to remove barriers to access. One barrier is that when you are new and join a pug then odds are that group won't take the time to sniff every flower or explain tactics that the older population either ignores or does automatically. At least that is my individual mentor philosophy. I am here to help new players where they are not drag them screaming through The Butchers Path :)
Oh okay, well, in that case, I'll be a ddo mentor when im at the right level. Name is cranjis.