What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most?

What Single Thing about DDO do you Hate the Most/is most detrimental to the overall game?

• The Lag and the Bugs.

• The Pricing and Costs. (too expensive)

• The inventory management (too annoying)

• The Customer Service from SSG (lacking/too slow/inconsiserate)

• The Grind (waaay too grindy)

• Developers not listening to players enough

• Not enough raid/quest variety/development

• The Nerfs

• Not enough things to do at cap

• None. DDO is fine as-is.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjond

Stop posting underage girls!!
LOL Pots & Kettles .. take a good look at your forum icon.

More on topic, I hate SSG's monetization style. Monetizing functionality borks the game. Monetize fluff instead. I spent ~10x as much on swtor (all on fluff) as on DDO and have no regrets. It was fluff for fun. I resent every last penny on DDO because it's all ransom for function. Yes, it's irrational, but humans embrace irrationality.

erethizon1

Holy tamoley's Batman, just realized Inventory Management is neck and neck with Lag and Bugs.
I hate mule and alts and never have them in the games I play. DDO finally broke me a few years ago and now I have 2 dozen bank mules. DDO, by far, has the worst inventory system of any game ever, mostly because there is not only tons of random loot (and I am including named loot in that category), but also you need all of it because you will be playing 50 builds over the course of your character's life. We need an item manual (monster manual for items) to store gear with no inventory space.

Bjond

need an item manual (monster manual for items) to store gear with no inventory space.
ESO has exactly this (they call it the "sticker book"). Items (stickers) you paste into the book can be withdrawn infinitely for an in-game cost. Collect an entire set from a dungeon and the cost drops to near zero. This creates a huge incentive to rerun dungeons to fill out your book; DDO has the TR incentive to recycle and rerun, ESO has the book.

erethizon1

ESO has exactly this (they call it the "sticker book"). Items (stickers) you paste into the book can be withdrawn infinitely for an in-game cost. Collect an entire set from a dungeon and the cost drops to near zero. This creates a huge incentive to rerun dungeons to fill out your book; DDO has the TR incentive to recycle and rerun, ESO has the book.
I've been asking for something like this for years. Would eliminate the vast majority of our inventory problems (along with the addition of potion belt so we could put potions in bags).

LeslieWest_GuitarGod

... that we don't have a DDO Enhanced edition with modern graphics & sound - everything else stays the same. There is no better D&D online computer game. :)

Pipe Dream City, granted.

Elves United

While I sometimes give DDO a hard time over lag, I recognize that this is a not an easily solved problem and they have made real efforts to try to fix it in the past.

But inventory management seems like this is something that DDO could really do something about. Personally I'd like a vault set up like the auctioneer ( you can select specific item categories and the level of items you are looking for ) where you can store items for a platinum fee that all characters in that world and on your account can deposit and withdraw from.