Youtuber Review & Thoughts

Lyrin

Eberron Scholar
One of my favorite you tube content creators, Josh Strife Hays, did a review of DDO!

To the devs, I *highly* suggest watching it in its entirety. For those who do not have the attention span (or time) for a 45 minute video, the TLDW is "Great game, needs some serious new player support."

DDO is an amazing game. The fact that it still has a healthy population after 17 years is testimant to this. Josh mentions many of the upsides.

DDO could be so much more. There is so much potential to bring in new players. For one, I would advertise the depth of game play and character building. Josh's video explains many pain points from a mechanics perspective. Another thing that needs to be addressed are build paths. Ask current veterans, and they will be happy to share builds that work great for new players. That, or just take hardcore information.

At any rate, my lunch break is running out. I love this game, and want to see it succeed for many more years to come!

Sidenote, the forums and firefox for android don't get along well, and I can't see a way to spell check right now.