Zawabi's Revenge and VoN 5/6

Xinidia

Is anyone interested in running these a few times? There are some items I'm trying to get, like the SoS, and am trying to find groups to run these with.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Just post an LFM. Zawabi's fills up pretty fast and a level 32 can sleepwalk it.

For VoN it is a bit more tricky in that you need the right combo of folks--your best bet is to host a group for von 1-4 and drag them into it. The xp is very good and they probably will stay on.

somenewnoob

Yeah if you get to 32 and are ranged DPS zawabis can be done in under 5 solo. Sometimes its' easier to fill EE vons than r1 since you can get 32's in there and dont have level restrictions.
If you ever need a zawabis shoot me a message. I usually have one ranged DPS at cap and can run you through there EE in just a couple minutes. Sometimes I try to go in there if I rememeber every few days to grab a token anyways. (and dont need any of the gear so can pass if need!)

Last edited:

Lokidottir

Have you had luck with getting loot yet?

I also have capped toons that can help with doing these raids if still looking for stuff.

Xinidia

Have you had luck with getting loot yet?

I also have capped toons that can help with doing these raids if still looking for stuff.
I've gotten to run Zawabi's a handful of times, but no luck yet. VoN 5/6 I put on the backburner out of frustration. I've seen groups running them on R1 when I was too high. Now I've started a new life and am back in the low levels. I would like to get a SoS at some point.

Lokidottir

I've gotten to run Zawabi's a handful of times, but no luck yet. VoN 5/6 I put on the backburner out of frustration. I've seen groups running them on R1 when I was too high. Now I've started a new life and am back in the low levels. I would like to get a SoS at some point.
Ah sad no loot luck yet. But if you play in any vaguely European friendly hours I'd be happy to help - can send me tells (Lokidottir/Icydarkness various other toons in brotherhood of blades).