The Ultimate Inquisitive Past Life Getter

droid327

If people don't have Epic Storm then it's an option. I used to use it until I got Epic Storm.

Stoner81.

If people dont have Epic Storm or a leveled-up sentient Eth Xbow

Once you have a few filigree slots and an eVoice, that beats Ratty too

Qwigley

Stoner81, thank you for putting this together. I am grinding PLs, and the re-gearing every three lives is such a PITA.

Question: Is there a reason not to take two levels of artificer and get the extra rune arm damage? I'm sure there is, but I don't know so I wanted to ask.

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

had some issues with trying to fit too much in here - had to sacrifice the arti levels. I replaced ranger with dark hunter so i still have trap skills. i wanted paladin and dg life together. will work out but just dont try to cram too much stuff in here

Stoner81

Stoner81, thank you for putting this together. I am grinding PLs, and the re-gearing every three lives is such a PITA.

Question: Is there a reason not to take two levels of artificer and get the extra rune arm damage? I'm sure there is, but I don't know so I wanted to ask.
Racial lives do exactly this for the first two levels for this reason. The other lives you just can't fit it in unless you use Hearts of Wood to swap levels around later. As presented you always have 10 levels of the past life you wish to get in addition to 1 Artificer and 9 Ranger. This stops you having to use Hearts of Wood which gets expensive quickly.

had some issues with trying to fit too much in here - had to sacrifice the arti levels. I replaced ranger with dark hunter so i still have trap skills. i wanted paladin and dg life together. will work out but just dont try to cram too much stuff in here
sorry i reread what i posted - there was no intention of saying this was a bad framework.

leaving the bad up
It's all good! Certain lives it does get hard to get everything you want skills wise so I just focus on the absolute essentials which is 5 ranks in Jump, 1 full rank in Tumble (though due to the Tumble changes I might drop this) and the rest in to trapping skills and UMD. If points are left over then Heal/Repair depending on if you are fleshy or a toaster.

Stoner81.

Hobgoblin

Racial lives do exactly this for the first two levels for this reason. The other lives you just can't fit it in unless you use Hearts of Wood to swap levels around later. As presented you always have 10 levels of the past life you wish to get in addition to 1 Artificer and 9 Ranger. This stops you having to use Hearts of Wood which gets expensive quickly.

It's all good! Certain lives it does get hard to get everything you want skills wise so I just focus on the absolute essentials which is 5 ranks in Jump, 1 full rank in Tumble (though due to the Tumble changes I might drop this) and the rest in to trapping skills and UMD. If points are left over then Heal/Repair depending on if you are fleshy or a toaster.

Stoner81.
ty!

have you considered dh instead of ranger?

i think its only the favored enemy that suffer and you get 1 more sneak die and a lever puller

Stoner81

Yes but no Evasion and I'd rather have that over other things. If you have at least 2 Rogue (which the Racial variant does) then you could use Dark Hunter instead. The Artificer level gives you a lever puller so that's a wash really in my book. So Evasion vs 1 SA die and a Favoured Enemy... I'm picking Evasion all day long :)

Stoner81.

Qwigley

What augment(s) are people slotting in their Ratcatcher? Their Epic Storm/Epic Ethereal XBow?

Thank you in advance!

Rugar

I used to be lazy and just chuck a Ghostbane in there... Once Vecna came out though I switched it to The Art of Sabotage, Vol. 1 for the Armor Piercing.

Stoner81

6 ranger doesn't give evasion
Correct, but 9 Ranger does which is what the template uses.

What augment(s) are people slotting in their Ratcatcher? Their Epic Storm/Epic Ethereal XBow?

Thank you in advance!
For Ratty I use a Ruby of Eternal Light which gives 1D4 Light damage on hit and Silver DR bypass.

As for epics, I posted a screenshot of my Epic Storm in this thread.

Filigrees.png

Sorry the image is so small.

Stoner81.

CMorrigu

I've been using this for a couple lives, and wanted to post some detailed gear. This is mostly stuff I found while an the TR grind, so I have no illusions that it is optimal. I like to know what I should be looking for as it goes. I don't like to swap normally, because I forget to swap back.

Level 15 gear:
Neck: Family Recruit Sigil ML15 (True Seeing, Armor-Piercing - 12%, Deadly +6, Relentless Fury, Yellow: Eletric Resist +20) [House of Pain] {PotF}
Head: Wallwatch Circlet ML15 (Tendon Slice +6, Accuracy +12, Reflex Save +7, Doubleshot 5%, Blue: Wis +6) [Ruinous Schemes] {WW}
Eyes: Acolyte's Lenses ML15 (Intelligence +8, Insightful Intelligence +3, Insightful Wizardry +77, Spellcraft +16, Green) [Lost at Sea]
Trinket: Empowered Dragonscale L15 (Quality Constitution +1, False Life +32, Insightful Fortitude Save +4, Fire Resistance +32, Green: Master's Gift) [Search and Rescue]
Armor: Wildwood Vest ML15 (+5 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +94%, Physical Sheltering +19, Competence Healing Amplification +30, False Life +29, Blue: Resist +5) [Scavenger Hunt] {WW}
Back: Green Steel Cloak ML11 (Blindness Immunity, Resist Disease +6, Resist Poison +6, Fear Immunity, Deathblock, Symbol of Weakness 3/day) [Vale]
Wrist: Wind Howler Bracers ML13 (Cyclonic Blast 3/day, Marksmanship, Feat: Proficiency: Longbow, Feat: Proficiency: Shortbow, Shrieking Bolt, Deception +5, Yellow) [Blockade Buster]
Waist: Bronze Dragonscale Belt ML15 (Constitution +8, Competence Healing Amplification +30, Insightful False Life +14, Lifesealed +24, Blue) [Security Detail]
Ring1: Duskbone Ring ML5 (Vertigo +4, Ethereal, Profane Lifeforce +12, Hardened Exterior 2, Yellow) [Combatting Corruption] {SooF}
Ring2: Keylock Ring ML10 (Disable Device +12, Open Lock +12, Search +12, Spot +12, Blue: Good Luck +1) [Death House] {AotM}
Feet: Crafted Feather Falling Boots of Parrying 3 (Parrying +3, Feather Falling, Colorless: Str +6, Yellow: Sonic Resist +20))
Hands: Wildwood Gauntlets ML15 (Blurry, Dodge +8%, Natural Armor +8, Distant Diversion +12%, Yellow: Feather Fall) [Reach for the Sky] {WW}
Quiver: Quiver of Alacrity ML0 (30% Striding, 10% Ranged Alacrity) [Ascension Chamber]
Main: Ratcatcher ML8 (1d8, 18-20 x3, +4 Enhancement Bonus, Vermin Bane, Red: Flame 4D6) [Abandoned Excavation]
Off: Suppressive Fire ML10 (Maximum Charge Tier: IV, Corrupted Exploding Fire Shot, Combustion +77, Immunity to Fear, Fire Resistance +21, Tira's Splendor, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire III, Green) [The Final Vintage] {AotM}

Level 18 gear:
Neck: War-Rune Pendant ML18 (Armor-Piercing 14%, Combat Mastery +7, Protection +7, Reflex Save +8, Blue) [Law and Order] {FK}
Head: Wallwatch Circlet ML15 (Tendon Slice +6, Accuracy +12, Reflex Save +7, Doubleshot 5%, Blue: Wis +6) [Ruinous Schemes] {WW}
Eyes: Study Spectacles ML18 (Intelligence +9, Quality Potency +16, Insightful Spellcraft +8, Eversight, Yellow) [Devils to Pay] {FK}
Trinket: Empowered Dragonscale L15 (Quality Constitution +1, False Life +32, Insightful Fortitude Save +4, Fire Resistance +32, Green: Master's Gift) [Search and Rescue]
Armor: Wildwood Vest ML15 (+5 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +94%, Physical Sheltering +19, Competence Healing Amplification +30, False Life +29, Blue: Resist +5) [Scavenger Hunt] {WW}
Back: Green Steel Cloak ML11 (Blindness Immunity, Resist Disease +6, Resist Poison +6, Fear Immunity, Deathblock, Symbol of Weakness 3/day) [Vale]
Wrist: Wristbound Register ML18 (Insightful Intelligence +4, Insightful Wizardry +89, Quality Reflex Save +2, Magical Efficiency 5%, Blue) [Vecna Unleashed] {FK}
Waist: Book-Cover Beltstrap ML18 (Dexterity +9, Insightful Doubleshot 3%, Dodge +9%, Speed +28%, Blue) [Vecna Unleashed] {FK}
Ring1: Duskbone Ring ML5 (Vertigo +4, Ethereal, Profane Lifeforce +12, Hardened Exterior 2, Yellow) [Combatting Corruption] {SooF}
Ring2: Keylock Ring ML10 (Disable Device +12, Open Lock +12, Search +12, Spot +12, Blue: Good Luck +1) [Death House] {AotM}
Feet: Skymage's Shoes ML18 (Insightful Dexterity +4, Dodge +4%, Diversion +14%, Distant Diversion +14%, Forbidden Knowledge, Blue) [Grand Theft Aureon] {FK}
Hands: Wildwood Gauntlets ML15 (Blurry, Dodge +8%, Natural Armor +8, Distant Diversion +12%, Yellow: Feather Fall) [Reach for the Sky] {WW}
Quiver: Quiver of Alacrity ML0 (30% Striding, 10% Ranged Alacrity) [Ascension Chamber]
Main: Ratcatcher ML8 (1d8, 18-20 x3, +4 Enhancement Bonus, Vermin Bane, Red: Flame 4D6) [Abandoned Excavation]
Off: Resplendence ML18 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Light Spirals, Radiance +90, Ghostly, Life Shield, Undead Guard, Yellow, Rune Arm Imbue: Light IV) [Fashion Madness]

Level 20 Gear:
Main: Epic Storm ML20 (Spellcasting Implement +20, +6 Enhancement Bonus, Lightning Strike, Shocking Blast 4, Screeching 10, Thunderstorm Lore +16%, Power of the Thunderstorm +111, Colorless, Red: Meteoric Star Ruby) {EDWS}

Level 29 Gear:
Main: Morninglord's Heavy Crossbow ML29 (1d10+2, 19-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Silver, Holy 6, Fiery 6, Undead Bane 6, Red: Meteoric Star Ruby) [Blue Water Inn]

Level 32 Gear:
Neck: Legendary Standard Issue Sigil ML29 (Magical Sheltering +33, Protection +10, Spell Save +10, Parrying +6, Green) [No Refunds] {LGotG}
Head: Legendary University Champion's Helm ML32 (Deadly +11, Accuracy +22, Armor-Piercing - 22%, Seeker +14, Green, Colorless) [Party 101] {?LP?}
Eyes: Legendary Acolyte's Lenses ML29 (Intelligence +13, Insightful Intelligence +6, Insightful Wizardry +134, Spellcraft +20, Green) [Lost at Sea]
Trinket: Sapphire Spyglass ML29 (Dexterity +14, Deception +11, Eversight, Assassinate +16, Yellow, Green, Blue) [Saltmarsh] {LSE}
Armor: Legendary Wildwood Vest ML29 (+15 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +142%, Physical Sheltering +33, Competence Healing Amplification +53, False Life +50, Green) [Scavenger Hunt] {WW}
Back: Legendary Slave Master's Cloak ML28 (Insightful False Life +24, Protection +10, Spearblock VIII, Insightful Resistance +4, Green) [Secret of the Slavers' Stockade] {ASL}
Wrist: Legendary Driftwood Bracers ML30 (Insightful Wisdom +6, Healing Lore +21%, Devotion +146, Wizardry +277, Green, Yellow) [Rest for the Night] {LSE}
Waist: Epic Belt of Thoughtful Rememberance ML27 (Deathblock VII, Constitution +11, Concentration +20, Resistance +11, Dodge +11%, Greater Regeneration) [Flesh Maker's Laboratory]
Ring1: Legendary Ethereal Ring ML30 (Invisibility 3/day, Enhanced Ghostly, Speed +30%, Dodge +13%, Reflex Save +12, Green, Yellow) [Final Enemy] {LSE}
Ring2: Legendary Ring of Changes ML29 (Quality Intelligence +3, Insightful Transmutation Focus +3, Spell Resistance +38, Quality Resistance +2, Blue) [Home of Memory]
Feet: Legendary Crocodile Skin Boots ML30 (Constitution +13, Acid Absorption +35%, Cold Absorption +35%, Freedom of Movement, Acidic Reaping, Green, Yellow) [Swim at Your Own Risk] {LSE}
Hands: Legendary Blurfingered Gloves ML29 (Feat: Quick Draw, Lesser Displacement, Efficient Metamagic - Maximize II, Mystic Diversion +20%, Blue) [Into the Mists] {LBoM}
Quiver: Epic Purifying Quiver ML29 (Burning Ammunition - 1d8, Blunted Ammunition) [Oath of Vengeance]
Main: Morninglord's Heavy Crossbow ML29 (1d10+2, 19-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Silver, Holy 6, Fiery 6, Undead Bane 6, Red: Meteoric Star Ruby) [Blue Water Inn]
Off: Sir Squilliam V, Esq ML30 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Salt Shot, Natural Armor +13, Cold Resistance +51, Spell Resistance +39, Alchemical Water Attunement, Legendary Ice Shards Guard, Green, Yellow) [Under the Cover of Darkness] {LSE}

Set Bonuses
Wallwatch (3) set:
+1 Artifact bonus to Sneak Attack Dice
+15% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass
+10% Artifact bonus to Doubleshot
+10 Artifact bonus to Ranged Power

Forbidden Knowledge (5) set:
+10 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
+1 Profane Bonus to all Ability Scores
+1 Profane Bonus to Attack and Damage
+5 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
+10 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power
+1 Profane Bonus to Spell DCs

Legendary Wallwatch (3) set:
+3 Artifact bonus to Sneak Attack Dice
+30% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass
+15% Artifact bonus to Doubleshot
+15 Artifact bonus to Ranged Power

Legendary Forbidden Knowledge (5) set:
+30 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
+3 Profane Bonus to all Ability Scores
+4 Profane Bonus to Attack and Damage
+15 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
+25 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power
+3 Profane Bonus to Spell DCs

Legendary Saltmarsh Explorer (5) set:
+30 Artifact bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Rating
+15 Melee, Ranged, and Universal Spell Power
+3 Artifact bonus to all Ability Scores
+30 Artifact bonus to Positive, Negative, and Repair Amplification

Swaps/Options:
Ring: Ring of Flickering Steel ML15 (Electric Absorption +24%, Electric Resistance +29, Vitality +25, Quality Magical Sheltering +4, Blue) [Lost at Sea]
Ring: Ring of the Buccaneer ML12 (Dexterity +6, Good Luck +2, Underwater Action Icon, Protection +5, Green) [Crystal Cove]
Off: Dumpster Fire ML15 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Trash Shot, Combustion +94, Fire Lore +14%, Shield +8, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon IV, Fire IV) [Scavenger Hunt]
Off: Necronomicannon ML5 (Maximum Charge Tier: II, Book Shot, Ghostly, Trap the Soul, Insightful Shatter +1, Profane Lifeforce +12, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Evil Shot I) [Feywild] {SotF}
Off: Breaking the Bank ML15 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Gold Shot, Potency +60, Exceptional Alluring Skills Bonus +8, Combustion +94, Immunity to Fear, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire IV) [Reach for the Sky]
Main: Green Steel Quarterstaff ML12 (Raise Dead 1/day) [Vale]
Main: Green Steel Greataxe ML12 (Stoneskin 2/day) [Vale]
Head: Green Steel Helmet ML11 (Displacement 2/day) [Vale]
Waist: Planar Gird ML9 (Greater Heroism 1/day, Chaosguard) [Xorian Cipher]
Quiver: Quiver of Poison ML25 (Venomed Ammunition - 1d10) [A Cry for Help] [Foundation of Discord]
Off: Legendary Dumpster Fire ML29 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Trash Shot, Combustion +142, Fire Lore +21%, Shield +13, Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon V/Fire V, Green) [Scavenger Hunt]
Off: Legendary Trial by Fire ML31 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Fire Blast, Vitality +47, Quality Fire Absorption +6%, Combustion +149, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Craftable Rune Arm, Green, Yellow) [Attack on Stormreach]
Off: Legendary Prototype II: Cooling Mechanism ML32 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Cold Bolts, Insightful Glaciation +76, Ice Lore +22%, Rune Arm Focus +6, Efficient Metamagic - Empower II, Legendary Forbidden Knowledge, Rune Arm Imbue: Cold VI, Green, Yellow) [What Dreams May Come]
Off: Demon Engine ML32 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Fire Blast, Power of the Firestorm +158, Insightful Combustion +79, Firestorm Lore +23%, Dripping with Magma, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Green, Yellow) [Fire Over Morgrave] {LFK}
Off: Legendary Blight Inferno ML29 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Corrupted Fire Blast, Combustion +142, Quality Combustion +35, Fire Lore +21%, Tira's Splendor, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Green) [Mad Tea Party] {LAotM}
Main: Legendary Thundershot ML29 (1d10+2, 17-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Keen, Reverberating 6, Jolting 14, Blunted Ammunition, Red) [Reach for the Sky]
Main: Legendary Nightshade Shooter ML29 (1d8+2, 19-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Sovereign Vorpal, Poisonous 6, Twining Hemlock, Wounding 3, Red) [The Same Old Song]
Neck: Legendary Rose Quartz Sigil Stone ML29 (Death Ward Mass 3/day, Intelligence +13, Quality Constitution +3, Quality Physical Sheltering +8, Yellow) [White Plume Mountain]
Ring: Legendary Keylock Ring ML29 (Disable Device +20, Open Lock +20, Search +20, Spot +20, Blue) [Death House] {LAotM}
Ring: Legendary Ring of Flickering Steel ML29 (Electric Absorption +34%, Electric Resistance +50, Vitality +44, Quality Magical Sheltering +8, Blue) [Lost at Sea]

Swaps/Options to be farmed:
Ring: Signet of Thelanis L16 (Deception +6, Seeker +8, Dodge +8%, Reflex Save +7, Blue) [The Hand and the Eyes]
Ring: Ring of Prowess L17 (Deadly +7, Accuracy +14, Melee Power +2, Ranged Power +2, Green) [Good Intentions]
Ring: Neglected Wedding Ring L18 (Improved Deception +17, Deadly +7, Quality Bluff +4, Freedom of Movement, Blue) [Kill Ten Rats]
Feet: Lightning Railworker's Boots ML18 (Insightful Constitution +4, Incite +85, Electric Absorption +26%, Elemental Resistance +30, Blue) [Grand Theft Aureon] {FK}
Wrist: Ethereal Bracers ML13 (Ethereal, Parrying I, Green) [Ghosts of Perdition]
Wrist: Aquatic Bracers ML14 (Underwater Action Icon, Swim +15, Cold Resistance +30, Swim like a Fish, Yellow)[The Crucible] Underwater chest HE
Back: University Archer's Cloak ML18 (Quality Accuracy +3, Quality Deadly +2, Insightful Armor-Piercing - 6%, Insightful Doubleshot 3%, Blue) [Enemy of my Enemy] {?LP?}
Back: Ruined Glory ML18 (Reflex Save +8, Magical Sheltering +22, Constitution +9, Insightful Dodge +4%, Blue) [Kill Ten Rats]
Back: Capelet of Cuisine ML18 (Constitution +9, Fortification +104%, Immunity to Fear, Quality Dexterity +2, Blue) [Too Many Cooks] {CBtB}
Waist: Sapphire Studded Buckles ML6 (Shield 3/day, Deception +3, Deadly +3, Insightful Physical Sheltering +4, Yellow) [Kind of a Big Deal]
Waist: Epic Snakeskin Belt ML20 (Insightful Dexterity +4, Parrying +4, Seeker +9, Underwater Action +17, Swim like a Fish, Green, Colorless) [Danger at Dunwater] {ESE}
Head: Legendary Wallwatch Circlet ML29 (Tendon Slice +10, Accuracy +20, Reflex Save +11, Doubleshot 8%, Blue) [Ruinous Schemes] {LWW}
Hands: Legendary Wildwood Gauntlets ML29 (Lesser Displacement, Dodge +13%, Natural Armor +13, Distant Diversion +20%, Yellow) [Reach for the Sky] {LWW}

Stoner81

The main thing I see is a lack of proper trapping gear which are better off as swaps. These can be Cannith Crafted and then you could swap to LGS at 26 if you have it (I can't be bothered).

Level 18 - seems to be missing Constitution but I'm heading out the door to work so could have missed it.

I will check back later on this week when I have time unless somebody else beats me to it (which they probably will).

Heroic gearing is a mess with all the overlap and to be honest as long as you have your main things covered you should be good to go with almost anything.

Stoner81.

I dont Like gimps

I've been using this for a couple lives, and wanted to post some detailed gear. This is mostly stuff I found while an the TR grind, so I have no illusions that it is optimal. I like to know what I should be looking for as it goes. I don't like to swap normally, because I forget to swap back.

Level 15 gear:
Neck: Family Recruit Sigil ML15 (True Seeing, Armor-Piercing - 12%, Deadly +6, Relentless Fury, Yellow: Eletric Resist +20) [House of Pain] {PotF}
Eyes: Acolyte's Lenses ML15 (Intelligence +8, Insightful Intelligence +3, Insightful Wizardry +77, Spellcraft +16, Green) [Lost at Sea]
Wrist: Wind Howler Bracers ML13 (Cyclonic Blast 3/day, Marksmanship, Feat: Proficiency: Longbow, Feat: Proficiency: Shortbow, Shrieking Bolt, Deception +5, Yellow) [Blockade Buster]
Waist: Bronze Dragonscale Belt ML15 (Constitution +8, Competence Healing Amplification +30, Insightful False Life +14, Lifesealed +24, Blue) [Security Detail]
Feet: Crafted Feather Falling Boots of Parrying 3 (Parrying +3, Feather Falling, Colorless: Str +6, Yellow: Sonic Resist +20))
Off: Suppressive Fire ML10 (Maximum Charge Tier: IV, Corrupted Exploding Fire Shot, Combustion +77, Immunity to Fear, Fire Resistance +21, Tira's Splendor, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire III, Green) [The Final Vintage] {AotM}

Level 18 gear:
Neck: War-Rune Pendant ML18 (Armor-Piercing 14%, Combat Mastery +7, Protection +7, Reflex Save +8, Blue) [Law and Order] {FK}
Eyes: Study Spectacles ML18 (Intelligence +9, Quality Potency +16, Insightful Spellcraft +8, Eversight, Yellow) [Devils to Pay] {FK}
Wrist: Wristbound Register ML18 (Insightful Intelligence +4, Insightful Wizardry +89, Quality Reflex Save +2, Magical Efficiency 5%, Blue) [Vecna Unleashed] {FK}
Waist: Book-Cover Beltstrap ML18 (Dexterity +9, Insightful Doubleshot 3%, Dodge +9%, Speed +28%, Blue) [Vecna Unleashed] {FK}
Feet: Skymage's Shoes ML18 (Insightful Dexterity +4, Dodge +4%, Diversion +14%, Distant Diversion +14%, Forbidden Knowledge, Blue) [Grand Theft Aureon] {FK}
Off: Resplendence ML18 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Light Spirals, Radiance +90, Ghostly, Life Shield, Undead Guard, Yellow, Rune Arm Imbue: Light IV) [Fashion Madness]

Level 20 Gear:
Main: Epic Storm ML20 (Spellcasting Implement +20, +6 Enhancement Bonus, Lightning Strike, Shocking Blast 4, Screeching 10, Thunderstorm Lore +16%, Power of the Thunderstorm +111, Colorless, Red: Meteoric Star Ruby) {EDWS}

Level 29 Gear:

Level 32 Gear:
Neck: Legendary Standard Issue Sigil ML29 (Magical Sheltering +33, Protection +10, Spell Save +10, Parrying +6, Green) [No Refunds] {LGotG}
Head: Legendary University Champion's Helm ML32 (Deadly +11, Accuracy +22, Armor-Piercing - 22%, Seeker +14, Green, Colorless) [Party 101] {?LP?}
Eyes: Legendary Acolyte's Lenses ML29 (Intelligence +13, Insightful Intelligence +6, Insightful Wizardry +134, Spellcraft +20, Green) [Lost at Sea]
Trinket: Sapphire Spyglass ML29 (Dexterity +14, Deception +11, Eversight, Assassinate +16, Yellow, Green, Blue) [Saltmarsh] {LSE}
Armor: Legendary Wildwood Vest ML29 (+15 Enhancement Bonus, Fortification +142%, Physical Sheltering +33, Competence Healing Amplification +53, False Life +50, Green) [Scavenger Hunt] {WW}
Back: Legendary Slave Master's Cloak ML28 (Insightful False Life +24, Protection +10, Spearblock VIII, Insightful Resistance +4, Green) [Secret of the Slavers' Stockade] {ASL}
Wrist: Legendary Driftwood Bracers ML30 (Insightful Wisdom +6, Healing Lore +21%, Devotion +146, Wizardry +277, Green, Yellow) [Rest for the Night] {LSE}
Waist: Epic Belt of Thoughtful Rememberance ML27 (Deathblock VII, Constitution +11, Concentration +20, Resistance +11, Dodge +11%, Greater Regeneration) [Flesh Maker's Laboratory]
Ring1: Legendary Ethereal Ring ML30 (Invisibility 3/day, Enhanced Ghostly, Speed +30%, Dodge +13%, Reflex Save +12, Green, Yellow) [Final Enemy] {LSE}
Ring2: Legendary Ring of Changes ML29 (Quality Intelligence +3, Insightful Transmutation Focus +3, Spell Resistance +38, Quality Resistance +2, Blue) [Home of Memory]
Feet: Legendary Crocodile Skin Boots ML30 (Constitution +13, Acid Absorption +35%, Cold Absorption +35%, Freedom of Movement, Acidic Reaping, Green, Yellow) [Swim at Your Own Risk] {LSE}
Hands: Legendary Blurfingered Gloves ML29 (Feat: Quick Draw, Lesser Displacement, Efficient Metamagic - Maximize II, Mystic Diversion +20%, Blue) [Into the Mists] {LBoM}
Quiver: Epic Purifying Quiver ML29 (Burning Ammunition - 1d8, Blunted Ammunition) [Oath of Vengeance]
Off: Sir Squilliam V, Esq ML30 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Salt Shot, Natural Armor +13, Cold Resistance +51, Spell Resistance +39, Alchemical Water Attunement, Legendary Ice Shards Guard, Green, Yellow) [Under the Cover of Darkness] {LSE}

Set Bonuses
Wallwatch (3) set:
+1 Artifact bonus to Sneak Attack Dice
+15% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass
+10% Artifact bonus to Doubleshot
+10 Artifact bonus to Ranged Power

Forbidden Knowledge (5) set:
+10 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
+1 Profane Bonus to all Ability Scores
+1 Profane Bonus to Attack and Damage
+5 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
+10 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power
+1 Profane Bonus to Spell DCs

Legendary Wallwatch (3) set:
+3 Artifact bonus to Sneak Attack Dice
+30% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass
+15% Artifact bonus to Doubleshot
+15 Artifact bonus to Ranged Power

Legendary Forbidden Knowledge (5) set:
+30 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
+3 Profane Bonus to all Ability Scores
+4 Profane Bonus to Attack and Damage
+15 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
+25 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power
+3 Profane Bonus to Spell DCs

Legendary Saltmarsh Explorer (5) set:
+30 Artifact bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Rating
+15 Melee, Ranged, and Universal Spell Power
+3 Artifact bonus to all Ability Scores
+30 Artifact bonus to Positive, Negative, and Repair Amplification

Swaps/Options:
Ring: Ring of Flickering Steel ML15 (Electric Absorption +24%, Electric Resistance +29, Vitality +25, Quality Magical Sheltering +4, Blue) [Lost at Sea]
Ring: Ring of the Buccaneer ML12 (Dexterity +6, Good Luck +2, Underwater Action Icon, Protection +5, Green) [Crystal Cove]
Off: Dumpster Fire ML15 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Trash Shot, Combustion +94, Fire Lore +14%, Shield +8, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon IV, Fire IV) [Scavenger Hunt]
Off: Necronomicannon ML5 (Maximum Charge Tier: II, Book Shot, Ghostly, Trap the Soul, Insightful Shatter +1, Profane Lifeforce +12, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Evil Shot I) [Feywild] {SotF}
Off: Breaking the Bank ML15 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Gold Shot, Potency +60, Exceptional Alluring Skills Bonus +8, Combustion +94, Immunity to Fear, Green, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire IV) [Reach for the Sky]
Main: Green Steel Quarterstaff ML12 (Raise Dead 1/day) [Vale]
Main: Green Steel Greataxe ML12 (Stoneskin 2/day) [Vale]
Head: Green Steel Helmet ML11 (Displacement 2/day) [Vale]
Waist: Planar Gird ML9 (Greater Heroism 1/day, Chaosguard) [Xorian Cipher]
Quiver: Quiver of Poison ML25 (Venomed Ammunition - 1d10) [A Cry for Help] [Foundation of Discord]
Off: Legendary Dumpster Fire ML29 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Trash Shot, Combustion +142, Fire Lore +21%, Shield +13, Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon V/Fire V, Green) [Scavenger Hunt]
Off: Legendary Trial by Fire ML31 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Fire Blast, Vitality +47, Quality Fire Absorption +6%, Combustion +149, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Craftable Rune Arm, Green, Yellow) [Attack on Stormreach]
Off: Legendary Prototype II: Cooling Mechanism ML32 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Cold Bolts, Insightful Glaciation +76, Ice Lore +22%, Rune Arm Focus +6, Efficient Metamagic - Empower II, Legendary Forbidden Knowledge, Rune Arm Imbue: Cold VI, Green, Yellow) [What Dreams May Come]
Off: Demon Engine ML32 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Fire Blast, Power of the Firestorm +158, Insightful Combustion +79, Firestorm Lore +23%, Dripping with Magma, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Green, Yellow) [Fire Over Morgrave] {LFK}
Off: Legendary Blight Inferno ML29 (Maximum Charge Tier: V, Corrupted Fire Blast, Combustion +142, Quality Combustion +35, Fire Lore +21%, Tira's Splendor, Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI, Green) [Mad Tea Party] {LAotM}
Main: Legendary Thundershot ML29 (1d10+2, 17-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Keen, Reverberating 6, Jolting 14, Blunted Ammunition, Red) [Reach for the Sky]
Main: Legendary Nightshade Shooter ML29 (1d8+2, 19-20 x2, +15 Enhancement Bonus, Sovereign Vorpal, Poisonous 6, Twining Hemlock, Wounding 3, Red) [The Same Old Song]
Neck: Legendary Rose Quartz Sigil Stone ML29 (Death Ward Mass 3/day, Intelligence +13, Quality Constitution +3, Quality Physical Sheltering +8, Yellow) [White Plume Mountain]
Ring: Legendary Keylock Ring ML29 (Disable Device +20, Open Lock +20, Search +20, Spot +20, Blue) [Death House] {LAotM}
Ring: Legendary Ring of Flickering Steel ML29 (Electric Absorption +34%, Electric Resistance +50, Vitality +44, Quality Magical Sheltering +8, Blue) [Lost at Sea]

Swaps/Options to be farmed:
Ring: Signet of Thelanis L16 (Deception +6, Seeker +8, Dodge +8%, Reflex Save +7, Blue) [The Hand and the Eyes]
Ring: Ring of Prowess L17 (Deadly +7, Accuracy +14, Melee Power +2, Ranged Power +2, Green) [Good Intentions]
Ring: Neglected Wedding Ring L18 (Improved Deception +17, Deadly +7, Quality Bluff +4, Freedom of Movement, Blue) [Kill Ten Rats]
Feet: Lightning Railworker's Boots ML18 (Insightful Constitution +4, Incite +85, Electric Absorption +26%, Elemental Resistance +30, Blue) [Grand Theft Aureon] {FK}
Wrist: Ethereal Bracers ML13 (Ethereal, Parrying I, Green) [Ghosts of Perdition]
Wrist: Aquatic Bracers ML14 (Underwater Action Icon, Swim +15, Cold Resistance +30, Swim like a Fish, Yellow)[The Crucible] Underwater chest HE
Back: University Archer's Cloak ML18 (Quality Accuracy +3, Quality Deadly +2, Insightful Armor-Piercing - 6%, Insightful Doubleshot 3%, Blue) [Enemy of my Enemy] {?LP?}
Back: Ruined Glory ML18 (Reflex Save +8, Magical Sheltering +22, Constitution +9, Insightful Dodge +4%, Blue) [Kill Ten Rats]
Back: Capelet of Cuisine ML18 (Constitution +9, Fortification +104%, Immunity to Fear, Quality Dexterity +2, Blue) [Too Many Cooks] {CBtB}
Waist: Sapphire Studded Buckles ML6 (Shield 3/day, Deception +3, Deadly +3, Insightful Physical Sheltering +4, Yellow) [Kind of a Big Deal]
Waist: Epic Snakeskin Belt ML20 (Insightful Dexterity +4, Parrying +4, Seeker +9, Underwater Action +17, Swim like a Fish, Green, Colorless) [Danger at Dunwater] {ESE}
Head: Legendary Wallwatch Circlet ML29 (Tendon Slice +10, Accuracy +20, Reflex Save +11, Doubleshot 8%, Blue) [Ruinous Schemes] {LWW}
Hands: Legendary Wildwood Gauntlets ML29 (Lesser Displacement, Dodge +13%, Natural Armor +13, Distant Diversion +20%, Yellow) [Reach for the Sky] {LWW}
frankly Id avoid 5 Piece SM

CMorrigu

The main thing I see is a lack of proper trapping gear which are better off as swaps. These can be Cannith Crafted and then you could swap to LGS at 26 if you have it (I can't be bothered).

Level 18 - seems to be missing Constitution but I'm heading out the door to work so could have missed it.

I will check back later on this week when I have time unless somebody else beats me to it (which they probably will).

Heroic gearing is a mess with all the overlap and to be honest as long as you have your main things covered you should be good to go with almost anything.

Stoner81.
Thanks. In my experience, I've been grabbing some of the extra trapping in the trees, so it's fine with just Keylokc/LKeylock unless I'm in higher reapers. Con is the big one at 18, which is why I have a couple capes in the to farm list.
frankly Id avoid 5 Piece SM
That is very unhelpful, thanks.

I dont Like gimps

Correct, but 9 Ranger does which is what the template uses.

For Ratty I use a Ruby of Eternal Light which gives 1D4 Light damage on hit and Silver DR bypass.

As for epics, I posted a screenshot of my Epic Storm in this thread.

Filigrees.png

Sorry the image is so small.

Stoner81.
curious but isnt an imbue setup more beneficial? as in 3 Long shadow, 2 Reverbation ,2 10RP raid ,3 Electrocution ,1 snow peaks imbue ?
thats 7 Imbues and still 25ish RP

I did some calc and assumed 140RP (Non imbue focussed set) vs 100 with the different imbue dices and front values and the 140RP was Only Close because my build is running more Imbues elsewhere