Haunt/Andy or whatever you know him as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozz

As I get so many question about him I will post here what has happened over the last 2/3 years and keep it updated so instead of asking me you can read it for yourselves. I hope to do it sometime this weekend but can not guarantee that

Ozz

Part 1

I think it was about 3 years that Haunts father was diagnosed with a brain tumour for which he had to have it removed and the outcome of that was a huge chunk of his brain was removed. They released him from Hospital to live with Haunt as he (at the time) had a 2 bedroom place. Because of the amount of brain that was removed his father needed 24hour care which fell to haunt to do which tired him out immensly and also affected his feet as he was permanantly on the go. Eventualy his father passed away but by this time Haunt was well run down and not very well himself, which (guessing here) led to Haunt having his stroke

Saaluta

Founder and altogether cool gamer gurl
So, Update, Haunt was in the hospital for a few days and had to be put on a ventilator to help him breathe. He is now off the ventilator and eating soft foods, if he continues to improve, he will be moved out of the ICU either today or tomorrow. Continue to send prayers, positive vibes, or whatever you believe in his way :)

Saal :)

Ozz

Ok I spoke via a video link to Haunt yesterday (sunday) and he was back at home. He looked one hell of a lot better but still at the moment has to use a stroller until he gets more strength in his legs. He will also be getting his cafeter (no idea how to spell that) removed in the next 7 days and no longer needs to use surgical compression stockings.

Blerkington

This is heartening news. Tell him to keep fighting and that we're all looking forward to seeing him in game when he's ready. And thanks again for the update, Ozz.

Ozz

I just had a long conversation with him and he is a lot better. His catheter (thanks Arkat) was removed about 2 weeks ago. He still has to use a stroller as his strength is not good but he said he is trying to get a therapist for that. The only thing he has peed me off with is that he is once again smoking but thats his choice. Ill post more when I next speak to him

Ozz

As I have not been able to get hold of him I messaged his mum and this is what she just told me :-
He's in rehab wanted to go. Went last Tues.
He goes to therapy 3 times a day and down to cafeteria for food.

His mum got him to ring me, seems he did not put either of the 2 ways I speak to him on his new phone LOL. So we are back to being able to communicate

Last edited:

Ozz

Just now from his Mum:-
in hospital, had episode this morning.
He's not good, Dave is here with me. Headed home soon.
******* diabetes is a killer.
Keep us in your prayers
I cannot make myself say what the dr said.
Maybe later I can. I'm crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.