Ant Info on when Snow Peaks Festival starts??

Deathromancer

was wondering if anyone had seen any info on when Snow Peaks/Risia Festival kicks off? and are they ever going to add the Icy burst recipe/coins back?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Info from the wiki pages:
For snow peaks in the past:
The 2022 festival started with Update 52 Patch 1 on Jan 27 and ran until Feb 20. It introduced a second challenge, Too Cold to Continue.
The 2023 festival started with Update 57 Patch 2 on Jan 25 and ran until Feb 12.

For festivault:
2022-2023
December 1 - January 8 for coin drops
December 8 - January 15 for Jester turn-in
2021-2022
December 1 - January 5 for coin drops
December 9 - January 12 for Jester turn-in
2020-2021
December 1 - January 9 for coin drops

So good odds that it'll be similar dates this time around too.

Cordovan

Community Manager
The Snow Peaks event typically happens after Festivult and typically has been starting in January. We'll have more information about timing when we get closer to the date.

PersonMan

I know when Risia/Midwinter were first being replaced there was a mention that they "might" return at some point. Any follow up whether this is still a possibility?

droid327

I know when Risia/Midwinter were first being replaced there was a mention that they "might" return at some point. Any follow up whether this is still a possibility?

I don't think this means anything more than standard SSG "we never say never" . Not an indication they ever actually intended to do so

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
RIsa is discontinued, at the last moment i had to rush to get my fire resist, cold resist and glaciation collection.

I find all my icy burst weapons obsolete nowadays. Except the level 1s.

Witcher

Still have some recipes in a bank and a lot of new cosmetics which I'll probably never use as I don't like losing resists.