the support is worth it?

panos129

this new support system is the worst i have ever experienced in a game. the old one ( i mean before the game sold) would not let you hanging without a response at least more than ten minutes. a dm would visit you in the quest to unbug you instantly or help with your matter at once. that is changed since they stopped helping you . now they let you wait for 2 days to a week . Technically they dont give you a support rather a few advice and a apology they couldnt do anything for your matter.
Im sorry but in 2023 is ridiculous and a disgrace calling themselves support. every experience i had with them was for 90% a disappointment.
im quiting the game asking for a refund for my subscription making me feel like i have to beg for their assistance since they ignore my constant requests for help.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
That's unforunate you got poor help. I've found current support to be anywhere from very fast to super slow (depending on the issue and when the ticket was filed). Just out of curiousity, what was the issue they couldn't help you with?

panos129

That's unforunate you got poor help. I've found current support to be anywhere from very fast to super slow (depending on the issue and when the ticket was filed). Just out of curiousity, what was the issue they couldn't help you with?
it doesnt matter what the problem is . the issue im having is that they constant ignoring you after your request and even not answering at all for days and suddenly you see the status of your request as solved

panos129

it doesn't matter what the problem is . the issue am having is that they constant ignoring you after your request and even not answering at all for days and suddenly you see the status of your request as solved
the issue I m still facing is that I cant get into harbour . stuck on loading screen and suddenly connection lost.
even starting the game wont be able to log in. I used to have this problem in every portal I was using. now its only harbour. the first guy told me to clean the launcher (and if I had again this issue to contact them so they can clean my characters position which helps a lot to be honest. the thing is whenever I need that I have to wait for an hour or two to a week they never respond to you asap, never!). I was waiting a whole day to download 36 gigabytes for that and the result was nothing. the second guy after ignoring my request for a day said I had to reinstall the game. which i did . nothing. then he didn't believe me that I reinstalled it telling me that if I don't want to follow the steps for resolving he could not do anything. then he said that my internet is making these problems. never had internet issues btw.
then I asked for another technician to help me which he said that I have to transfer to another server .I refused first its cost is extremely ridiculous high . 3000 points only!!!! and the fact that you loose your reincarnation bank.( no thanks ).
now i have two tickets open one from yesterday not answered of course and one today asking for a refund in same state.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The last person I recall with that issue was their WiFi. https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/harbor.4622/

You might try adjusting your connection speed setting to see if it helps any:
judjJ26.jpg

I've found editing the UserPreferences.ini in your documents folder>DDO with the connectionspeed line manually edited can help with load times. Mine is personally set to (be sure to backup the userpref file before you edit it):
ConnectionSpeed=10000.00

panos129

i ll try that and i ll try scanning the laptop as well . thanks for your help btw . I wish they would be so helpful . but this wont unstuck me from the loading screen in harbour portals (teleport spell , ship portal or doors)

DDO Gaming

i ll try that and i ll try scanning the laptop as well . thanks for your help btw . I wish they would be so helpful . but this wont unstuck me from the loading screen in harbour portals (teleport spell , ship portal or doors)
You realize ALL those problems relate to internet data exchange?

Like everytime you post to this forum

panos129

are you saying they cannot fix that issue? why the heck nobody told me that is been an issue for years and they cant do anything about it than making me believe its my fault

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

bmhudson

this new support system is the worst i have ever experienced in a game. the old one ( i mean before the game sold) would not let you hanging without a response at least more than ten minutes. a dm would visit you in the quest to unbug you instantly or help with your matter at once. that is changed since they stopped helping you . now they let you wait for 2 days to a week . Technically they dont give you a support rather a few advice and a apology they couldnt do anything for your matter.
Im sorry but in 2023 is ridiculous and a disgrace calling themselves support. every experience i had with them was for 90% a disappointment.
im quiting the game asking for a refund for my subscription making me feel like i have to beg for their assistance since they ignore my constant requests for help.
agree

bmhudson

Especially when you are a paying customer. To let a ticket go for a week like my current ticket or 2 weeks or sometimes more is utterly ridiculous.