Harbor?

Burtle

DDO Trucker
Is anyone else having issues loading into the Harbor from either the Guild Airship, or the Market, or say from Teleporting?

I've tried on multiple characters, and I can load into any other house, area, but the Harbor....

*edit* When it fails, the "You have lost connection to the server" pops up

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
Didn't have that problem on Orion today.

What server is it? Specifying that might prompt people to test.

Burtle

DDO Trucker
Didn't have that problem on Orion today.

What server is it? Specifying that might prompt people to test.
oh yea.. sorry... I'm on Sarlona... but some of my guildies confirmed they were able to enter the Harbor from the ship/market so I'm just gonna have to resign the problem to my antiquated laptop lol

Dragavon

It could be corrupted files in your DDO installation.

Have you tried the repair option in the launcher?

Reactions: dur

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Is anyone else having issues loading into the Harbor from either the Guild Airship, or the Market, or say from Teleporting?

I've tried on multiple characters, and I can load into any other house, area, but the Harbor....

*edit* When it fails, the "You have lost connection to the server" pops up
I had one teleport failure into K crafting; reset, no problem on next click.

* dunno which server, but does the server really matter in this virtual world? It's all about the Databases/Storage, and server nonsense :p no?

Burtle

DDO Trucker
Turns out it wasn't anything to do with the client at all.. just really bad connectivity from the wi-fi in my truck... 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: dur

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Turns out it wasn't anything to do with the client at all.. just really bad connectivity from the wi-fi in my truck... 🤦‍♂️
Yeah.. LOL

I've always used a wired connection - doubly true when WiFi has a problem from a router that's 10' away.