Hey Tonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Narc

This is indeed a tooltip bug. This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Upon further investigation, I believe this button does work... provided both players are in the same instance, of course. Whoops! This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

What about the missing you do not fail on a will save on a roll of 1 in the third rank of impregnable mind in Magusnof the eclipse?

I mean if this has been removed please change the name to pregnable mind.

Hobgoblin

What about the missing you do not fail on a will save on a roll of 1 in the third rank of impregnable mind in Magusnof the eclipse?

Don't do this! The jokes would then write themselves. A lot of people here including myself have the mentality of a 12-year-old

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!

That ability is unchanged - however, by multiselecting a 3-rank ability with a 1-rank ability for the first time in DDO's history, we've illuminated a corner-case UI bug where only the first rank is displayed for all 3 ranks of the 3-rank ability. Funky!

The Narc

That ability is unchanged - however, by multiselecting a 3-rank ability with a 1-rank ability for the first time in DDO's history, we've illuminated a corner-case UI bug where only the first rank is displayed for all 3 ranks of the 3-rank ability. Funky!
So you will be foxing the tool tips to read correctly?? With the no auto fail on a roll of 1

Vyder

Dragonspeed does not appear to lower my druid spells cooldown by 10% when using the attune the arcane mantle.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
Legendary Nightmare Guard should probably read "may still BE feared":
f85eeSy.jpeg

Eme

mouse look sensitivity has a mind of it's own.
I usually have it so my natural movement of the mouse turns 90 degrees, but after a while it drops out to about 10-15 degrees and stays at that value until I restart client or (sometimes) enter some zone update.
It can be menus, zone changes, mouse mode changes or quests that causes it to drop out. Turning it up in settings only results in over sensitive mouse again at some point.
Others in guild have noticed same issues.

Talzor

The new "Throw the Boom" doesn't work the same as the"Knights Challenge" that it used to be an update for. When using "Knight Challenge" there is no interruption in movement, but when using "Throw the Boom" it stops you from moving for a short while. This is rather jarring to use and if unintentional would be really nice to get fixed.

Aelonwy

Uhm idk if you guys are already on top of this but I was trying to run Sharn with hubby last night and every third loading screen was causing me to DC/crash, very frustrating.

Also this seemed odd but I was buffing us with Protection from Elements which says Friend/Self but while it would cast fine on me it would say IMMUNE if I tried to cast it on anyone else such as hubby, hirelings, etc. and they were definitely not getting buffed with it.
I do have Weathering the Elements, the third core of Primal Avatar on that character and I'm wondering if that somehow is bugging the spell for casting on friends. I'm sure it was working fine before the update but now its not.

On Tier 2 of Shiradi the multiselector Fade or Presence erroneously requires level 23 to choose Fey Presence.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
/death doesn't work on the guildship. It works in quest or in public tho. Not a biggy but weird...

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Dire Charge tooltip is not valid.
The DC formula states: 20 + highest ability score modifyer + sunder bonuses

Dire Charge never used sunder bonuses for the DC. It always used stun bonuses.
I tested both and it still uses the stunning bonuses for the DC (for Sunder too)
Momentum Swing and Lay Waste use stun bonuses for the DC calculations.

direchargebug.jpg

Talzor

The new "Throw the Boom" doesn't work the same as the"Knights Challenge" that it used to be an update for. When using "Knight Challenge" there is no interruption in movement, but when using "Throw the Boom" it stops you from moving for a short while. This is rather jarring to use and if unintentional would be really nice to get fixed.
It also occasional fails to do anything?

Talzor

I usually have it so my natural movement of the mouse turns 90 degrees, but after a while it drops out to about 10-15 degrees and stays at that value until I restart client or (sometimes) enter some zone update.
It can be menus, zone changes, mouse mode changes or quests that causes it to drop out. Turning it up in settings only results in over sensitive mouse again at some point.
Can confirm, mine also seems to go up and down randomly all the time

Dunspartacus

I was playing today and was having the same problem, couldn't figure out what was causing it to trigger.

Talzor

Can confirm, mine also seems to go up and down randomly all the time
Alright tested a bit more, the problem is that sensitivity is now affected by frame rate. In places where I have high frame rate the sensitivity is though the roof and in places with low frame its really slow

Status
Not open for further replies.