Hey Tonquin!

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

some typos i found in some enhancement trees, all cores of regular aasimar, including first one is called "Strongest bonds" when it probably should be "strong bonds" "stronger bongs" "strongest bonds." Also every core in unyielding sentinel is called "last hope" when only core 4 should be called "last hope"

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
some typos i found in some enhancement trees, all cores of regular aasimar, including first one is called "Strongest bonds" when it probably should be "strong bonds" "stronger bongs" "strongest bonds." Also every core in unyielding sentinel is called "last hope" when only core 4 should be called "last hope"
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Steeme

Why not, I've got one too, although it's probably going to end up with "cannot reproduce".

Sometimes activating a trance such as KtA causes it to go on cooldown but not refresh the effect. I typically have it bound to an MMO mouse button but have also tested by putting it on my primary action bar as a regular number 6 or 7 (to rule out a mouse / complex binding issue).

There are certain builds where this was not an issue, but I just recently noticed it on a straight up 8 Barb / 12 Fighter with int off-stat for trance. I typically put 7 points in harper so it will be the 1 minute (second rank) version of KtA.

SpartanKiller13

Why not, I've got one too, although it's probably going to end up with "cannot reproduce".

Sometimes activating a trance such as KtA causes it to go on cooldown but not refresh the effect. I typically have it bound to an MMO mouse button but have also tested by putting it on my primary action bar as a regular number 6 or 7 (to rule out a mouse / complex binding issue).

There are certain builds where this was not an issue, but I just recently noticed it on a straight up 8 Barb / 12 Fighter with int off-stat for trance. I typically put 7 points in harper so it will be the 1 minute (second rank) version of KtA.
I've had this happen with some buffs & action boosts etc if you use them right as they come off cooldown; usually you can click them again to actually activate the effect (despite them displaying as being on CD) but I think there's like an actual timer and a display timer which you can separate if you hit things exactly wrong.

Maybe that's what you're running into?

Steeme

I've had this happen with some buffs & action boosts etc if you use them right as they come off cooldown; usually you can click them again to actually activate the effect (despite them displaying as being on CD) but I think there's like an actual timer and a display timer which you can separate if you hit things exactly wrong.

Maybe that's what you're running into?

No mate, it legitimately goes on cooldown - as in the repeated spamming technique to get around de-sync doesn't work.

My logged issue is specifically for trance only. I know they made a "fix" a while back to combat something that may seem related, it was the change that ended up breaking melee combat chaining of skills. They had to revert that ASAP since it broke everything else in the process.

Edit: For reference U57 had what seems to be a related bug fix, but was rolled back U57.1

• Fixed an issue that was causing player abilities to sometimes break when the player was rapidly hitting other actions or even the action itself (if it was just coming off cooldown.)

Last edited:

Bugged - Wildhunter: Deception (Rare) filigree gives +2 PRR instead of +2 Ranged Power. Description says it should give +2 ranged power for the rare part, but it does not do so and actually grants +2 PRR. Can we get this fixed?​

Drunken.dx

Hmmm... is it WAI that legendary Dawn herald sacred and hallowed only give +2?
Epic chainmail coif gives +9...

bug.jpg

Lotoc

I figure i will start. Fatesinger sonic damage on the melee and ranged epic strike does not multiply with doublestrike/shot :)
Really hoping this and Sacred Fist's "Sacred Flame Empowerment" bane damage on crit are being fixed as part of the patch note for u63 saying that on crit damage effects will benefit from doubleshot

This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Actually on that topic, is the aforementioned note only for ranged or will doublestrike be getting the same fix?