Recent content by Aldbar DDO

1. Aldbar DDO

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I just hope this downtime isn't some kind of April Fools' Prank. that would mean one whole day of waiting just for the 'prank' to be over and get the servers back up.... :ROFLMAO:
  2. Aldbar DDO

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Holy Presence should be a multi selector with the option to get the new version (elemental absorption) or the old version (healing).
  3. Aldbar DDO

Update 63 Preview 2: Deck of Many Curses

The more I look at this I'm coming to realize just how much this new system is going to impact the game. Unfortunately it is becoming obvious to me that the path that this feature is curranty on, will inevitably end up in a disaster. While I believe that there is hope for this to be absolutely...
  4. Aldbar DDO

Update 63 Preview 2: Card of Curse Cleansing

we must have some consistent way to get a remover, not just RNG. I assume that it will be added to the DDO store but it should also be purchasable in game with some type of in game 'currency'. if you make it purchasable with plat, you will be creating the biggest and best plat sinkhole in DDO...
  5. Aldbar DDO

Update 63 Preview 1: Deck of Many Curses

as it stands right now, it indeed is a curse. heaving only one shot at potently getting what you need with odds way less that standard gambling odds and no chance to fix it, is just bad. however I do have 2 options that I think can work: Option 1: - collect all 4 cards (1 of etch) and form a...
  6. Aldbar DDO

Vecna Unleashed - Video Overview

Here is my video Breakdown of the bundles available on the DDO market. There are some minor gameplay spoilers at the end of this video. Here is my Fast First Look at ALL 13 quests, so Major spoilers!!! It was all recorded in one sitting, but uploaded in 3 parts so to not be to long. The...
  7. Aldbar DDO

LVoD, LN, EK melee solo

keep up the good work! 1 solo raid down, 35 more to go... ;)
  8. Aldbar DDO

Solo 7K Favor

I Have been working on it for some time now, and I finally got it! to achieve this I did ALL of the quests on Elite or Epic Elite, ALL of the challenges (most are 6 star), and half of all raids (18/36) mostly on Elite. (14 Elite/EE, 1 EH & 3 EN) I recorded all of the raids that I did with...