Recent content by AppleGod

1. A

Game crashes upon clicking anything on title screen

So I can get to the main screen consistently now, however the issue is, whenever I click anything it crashes.
  2. A

I have installed DX9 and there was sadly no fix, it could be an issue that I have DX12 though, but I can't be 100% sure. Edit: I'll install it one more time just to be safe. edit 2 : I'm a massive dumbass. Nevermind Thank you so move for your help Edit 3: Well, the game went to the screen once...
  3. A

When doing this all it did was make me reinstall the entire game.
  4. A

After trying this, it sadly still did not work. I'm not getting any error messages or any kind. If I do the reset video options, it'll make a black box in the top right, if I don't do anything it stays there until it crashes. If I click off or tab out, it will then set itself into 640x480 then...
  5. A

Alright thank you. I'll give it a try. I've used both steam and the independent launcher, but i'll try that on steam to see if that fixes it. Thank you.
  6. A

I'm running on windows 10 if that answers your question. I'm also running it as admin.
  7. A

Whenever I try to launch the game If it's in 32 bit mode or 64, it doesn't work, and when prompted if I'd like to launch with DX 11 I've said both yes and no and it hasn't work. I've also tried installing it on steam as well as through the launcher and it doesn't work I also tried to repair it...