Recent content by bmhudson

1. B

Dark hunter falconry twf

I would like to see a detailed build for this.
  2. B

can't load the game

I disabled the antivirus as well as the firewall. It still stalls at installing pre-reqs. I had also tried loading it through steam and it still stalled.
  3. B

can't load the game

Yes, the same thing happens whether I run wrapper or ddolive. The files that I have are wrapper application file wrapper.2 wrapper.3 wrapper.4 wrapper.5 wrapper.6 wrapper.7 Directx
  4. B

can't load the game

Does any of this info help you? Patcher::Initialize : Licensee: "licensing@daybreakgames.com" Patcher::Initialize : Licensed Products: "Desktop" Patcher::LoadHappyCloudLibrary : Happy Cloud regkey not found, response is: 0 LocaleManager::LocateLocalizedResource : Failed to locate...
  5. B

can't load the game

I have ran windows x SFC and DISM and came up with zero violations. I ran it in windows i safe mode with networking and still stalling out. I am really getting frustrated.
  6. B

error occurred while logging in

Done multiple times. Checked windows x. Ran in windows i.
  7. B

error occurred while logging in

It has been 2 weeks since I have been able to play.
  8. B

does anyone that works for SSG actually monitor the help tickets?

Well it is obvious that no one that works for ssg monitors these forums either
  9. B

can't load the game

Also, I tried putting in a custom folder than the program files (x86)
  10. B

can't load the game

I have 32 bit clicked but when i sent the dxdiag file that support asked for they said it was set at 64. Is there a way to completely delete the files from my computer and try to reinstall? I pulled out my old laptop and am getting the same problem. two different OS one is windows 10 the other...
  11. B

does anyone that works for SSG actually monitor the help tickets?

it is absolutely horrendous that it take more than 1 day to get an answer on a help ticket. why should I keep paying a yearly fee to play thins game when it take one, two or even more weeks to get an answer?
  12. B

unable to login since last update

ok I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I also, slowed the gamed load down to the slowest speed and I got the same error.
  13. B

Looking for a Legendary Mark of Tzaryan Rrac

I haven't seen them drop that often
  14. B

the support is worth it?

Especially when you are a paying customer. To let a ticket go for a week like my current ticket or 2 weeks or sometimes more is utterly ridiculous.