Recent content by Bowserkoopa

1. Bowserkoopa

Server packet losses - lag and rubberbanding today

Obligatory please reboot the servers before the weekend, lets face it at this point the game is only playable on reboot day if you want to do any push raids on any populated server. The game should be the most playable during the weekends SSG figure something out.
  2. Bowserkoopa

6-man R7 Killing Time

That was what my guesses were was just curious if I missed something else reviewing the trees etc. Thank you for answering the question.
  3. Bowserkoopa

6-man R7 Killing Time

Congrats I'm now intrigued about what a 20 Dragonlord fighter is doing that is different than the 20 ftr I'm currently running.
  4. Bowserkoopa

LF: Bravery Throughout Armor Class (Rare) x2

Yeah they were fixed shortly but then I "believe" they stopped dropping again but I hope I'm wrong and they started dropping again.
  5. Bowserkoopa

LF: Bravery Throughout Armor Class (Rare) x2

Good luck I'm pretty sure these are on the list of bugged filigrees that only drop on elite (assuming they drop at all)
  6. Bowserkoopa

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

I'm fine for wherever it goes and honestly the more the merrier. I can't see them doing plat though as plat is largely worthless and at the end of the day they are a for profit company and in the far future they hired this employee I made up that understands putting something in the store for a...
  7. Bowserkoopa

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

In the far future where someone at SSG finally decided they liked money. I bought a pack of 20 of them for 500 points. It was a good day and because they were in the store and I knew I could get more I actually used them. What a great time that was far in the future when they hired that one...
  8. Bowserkoopa

Daily Restarts

When in doubt reboot it early and often. That's the IT secret to success.
  9. Bowserkoopa

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Well Koopa while not exactly the same LoTRO has this at the least VIP Benefits Include 500 LOTRO Points Per Month Additional Inventory Slots Exclusive access to Legendary Servers Exclusive rewards like faster crafting & lower item wear** Access All Quest Packs & Skirmishes*** Access All...
  10. Bowserkoopa

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

So I have potentially two questions. 1. Does LoTRO have something like this? 2. If yes can someone post what their bonuses are compared to DDO?
  11. Bowserkoopa

Can we get some better odds than 1 Sharn rare filigree per year?

There was a case where the Bravery Throughout Rares weren't dropping it was fixed then i think the fix got backed out. Also it wouldn't surprise me if the Reaper vs non reaper thing was true either.
  12. Bowserkoopa

Can we get some better odds than 1 Sharn rare filigree per year?

There is a rumor that some of these filigrees either only drop on non reaper difficulty OR don't drop at all.
  13. Bowserkoopa

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

New in 2025: Major MMO companies and other companies are now legally required to live stream their attempts to repair or restore service to anything that affects more than 20 people for outages lasting more than 1 hour or any unexpected outages. These livestreams will be hosted on the newly...
  14. Bowserkoopa

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Until we shut down the servers and the forums to perform the RITUAL OF ULTIMATE BANNING!
  15. Bowserkoopa

Legendary TOD

The bloodplate "wings" thing is really easy to counter, the disease circles are more annoying in my opinion.