Recent content by Brakkart

1. Brakkart

Update Haunted Halls of Eveningstar!

This is easily my favourite quest in the game, a huge sprawling dungeon crawl with tonnes of optionals and loads of orange-named mini boss mobs that make it a superb place to quest on double remnant weekends for rem chests. I'd honestly love a heroic version of it though, say about lvl 14-15 to...
  2. Brakkart

Vote for a Monster!

So the poll ended on April 4th.... what monster won???
  3. Brakkart

Crystal Cove has returned!

Not true, the lvl 11 version does remove negative levels. I use mine for that all the time.
  4. Brakkart

Vote for a Monster!

We already have Balor in the game, they were added with the Vecna Unleashed expansion last year.
  5. Brakkart

Vote for a Monster!

I voted for Ettin but have to agree with some of the posts above, that I would much rather have seen other monsters to choose from. Behirs, Bulettes and Wyverns. I think Carionette is a very odd choice as they're pretty much unique to one very small Island of Terror in Ravenloft, namely the...
  6. Brakkart

Update 66.0.1 Downtime Expected Today

Thanks for the heads up Cordovan. I hope the Hot Fix goes well.
  7. Brakkart

DDO Bonus Days!

I like the idea of the Bonus Days lasting from Wednesday to Wednesday and thus changing with the weekly reset.
  8. Brakkart

WTB Intimitate +10 augment

Sorry Talzor, I had a look in the bank and saw two of them. Got one out to mail you and it's actually a +5 not +10 (though it displays as +10 when in the bank) very weird. Both of them do this sadly.
  9. Brakkart

Tuesday Trivia w/TavernTails on DDOSTREAM

1. Teeth of Dahlver-Nar 2. ............... 3. Fire 4. 23 5. Cleric 6. ................
  10. Brakkart

Tolero: Forgotten Realms content for next 3 years please!

My preference would have to be: 1. Forgotten Realms (including Kara-Tur and Zakhara/Al-Qadim) 2. Greyhawk 3. Ravenloft 4. Mystara (including Hollow World and Savage Coast) 5. Planescape 6. Dark Sun 7. Masque of the Red Death 8. every other setting except Eberron (including Birthright...
  11. Brakkart

Tolero: Forgotten Realms content for next 3 years please!

Yup and Mystara has had flying ships for far longer than Eberron was even an idea. Nations like the mage ruled Empire of Alphatia, the teutonic knights inspired Heldannic Territories and the gnomish flying island of Oostdok have maintained fleets of airships since they were detailed in the...
  12. Brakkart

Tuesday Trivia w/TavernTails on DDOSTREAM

Bump and also *poke to update the table!*
  13. Brakkart

Coin drops for Festivult have begun!

I love that they change to gain antlers and red noses for Festivult.
  14. Brakkart

Killing Monsters & Taking Their Stuff. Brakkart's Twitch Stream.

So I've bought this Jelly Bean game and for the month of December as a somewhat masochistic way of saying "Thank You" to all of the wonderful folk who support my stream. So for every Sub (bought for yourself or gifted) or 500 bits cheered this month, I will eat 1 bean from this. You can choose...
  15. Brakkart

Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Tower of Frost has been cleared on Cannith.