Recent content by Buddha5440

1. Buddha5440

Year of the Dragon NPC Temporarily Disabled

I often get that same feeling. It's almost like experience grants you wisdom... What a concept. :)
  2. Buddha5440

Pirate Penzant

I would not take that bet...Then again, I did memorize Modern Major General years ago :)
  3. Buddha5440

Underused Enemies

*Waits for some DOOM-sayer to quip about the whole "...fleeing a sinking ship." idiom.* Seriously though, maybe Bulette, Basilisk, Gorgon (We have a Gorgon pirate ship/crew and Gorgon armor but no Gorgons (must've all been killed for the armor)), or Roper. Oh, yeah...Centaur! -Edit- Yes I...
  4. Buddha5440

Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

I memory serves the unholy trap parts are not just "NOW USELESS", they have never had a use.
  5. Buddha5440

Crimson Bull Medium Armor

It was a freakin JOKE relax a little.
  6. Buddha5440

Crimson Bull Medium Armor

That's ok... Most she-dwarves are non-femalelike. :)
  7. Buddha5440

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Dual augment weapon with good or force and bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing enchantments. +4d6 extra damage. Also Blindness immunity of true-seeing goggles with master's gift slotted.
  8. Buddha5440

Shard of Masterful Crafstmanship

No ML on anything except those enchantments that go in the "extra" slot and those are ML 10+. Everything else scales depending what ML shard you first apply to the item: See here. I actually use a ML 1 and ML 4(skirmish or battle) armor with fearsome and invulnerability.
  9. Buddha5440

Current Fix for Isle of Dread Crashing

Try disabling you audio when you run this (sucks I know but...). It is almost definitely a soundcard/driver/codec issue but as there are literally thousands of them it's gotta be a PitA to try and fix it. I've never had a crash from the audio issues but, whenever I experience a ~5-10sec...
  10. Buddha5440

This must stop !

Agreed. I always get a little irritated when players complain that they need to use teamwork or planning to beat something.
  11. Buddha5440

Eye of the beholder 1 and 2

I still have a folder with my hand-drawn maps on graph paper. Love those games. :)
  12. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

I think, when it comes to forums, the latter is the safer bet.
  13. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

Might not be a bad idea but I would not suggest one on Friday.
  14. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

You forgot about the 'Kick it four or five times' part. :)
  15. Buddha5440

Daily Restarts

Of course it is! Anyone who posts on a forum knows this stuff better than the people running the game. "/sarcasm for those who were not aware of it" :)