Recent content by Burtle

1. Burtle

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

This week DDO Bonus Days bring you 100%less servers, now through March 31st.
  2. Burtle

Edit Credit Card Info

Since they updated the store.. this option is no longer viable... I thought it was still there but seems it's not there... https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002138508-How-do-I-update-my-payment-information
  3. Burtle

Party Murder

The Era of "Friendly FIre" has begun. Buckle down folks.. it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
  4. Burtle

Edit Credit Card Info

I do believe you have to change payment options thru the DDO store
  5. Burtle

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, December 6th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Worlds are up, minus Hardcore, but then I think that's because it's not supposed to be up til around 3pm est or something as said below... "The 9th Season of The Hardcore League Begins at 3pm Eastern on December 6th!"
  6. Burtle

Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 30th 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

It's 3pm EST... did they forget to feed the hamsters?
  7. Burtle

Rainbow in the Dark - Puzzle Solutions - Not Really

And remember folks.. "He's just a man, a man who knows nothing..";):sneaky:
  8. Burtle

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, October 18th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

First rule of the "E-ploit Club" don't talk about "E-ploit Club":sneaky::sneaky: (SSG don't like it when they get made to look the fool)
  9. Burtle

Night Revels Challenge Suggestion "Fire Over More Graves"

Hell yea.. I like that idea
  10. Burtle

Harbor?

Turns out it wasn't anything to do with the client at all.. just really bad connectivity from the wi-fi in my truck... 🤦‍♂️
  11. Burtle

Harbor?

oh yea.. sorry... I'm on Sarlona... but some of my guildies confirmed they were able to enter the Harbor from the ship/market so I'm just gonna have to resign the problem to my antiquated laptop lol
  12. Burtle

Harbor?

Is anyone else having issues loading into the Harbor from either the Guild Airship, or the Market, or say from Teleporting? I've tried on multiple characters, and I can load into any other house, area, but the Harbor.... *edit* When it fails, the "You have lost connection to the server" pops up
  13. Burtle

Downtime Notice: Friday, August 18th 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Actually in all honesty, I'm surprised the game was up as fast as it was... and with less bugs than normal, but hey.. can't win em all
  14. Burtle

Downtime Notice: Friday, August 18th 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

no argument there, no argument at all
  15. Burtle

Anyone else noticing new bug with metamagic?

what about using Quicken w/ mass heal and alch heal bottles... c'mon.. y'all don't want them healz faster than a slo-mo rave motion??