Recent content by cdbd3rd

1. cdbd3rd

The Cupcake Muskateers Tavern welcomes You

...and! They finally put fur on their robot doggo. :0
  2. cdbd3rd

Population in recent months

I use a different metric when I go server hopping. Stuff on the AH. There are a few servers where the AH is almost barren.
  3. cdbd3rd

Might need a longer hose, but... https://www.facebook.com/reel/3297510683880359 Bah. Okay, is a FB Reel. Bladesmith has forged a flaming d20 mace.
  4. cdbd3rd

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

Yeah, gotta use an off-site picture storage of some sort then link that in here inside IMG tags.
  5. cdbd3rd

Rolled a 100 on my gold roll today

98 yesterday. Fate tome and some Glamerdust. :)
  6. cdbd3rd

Alrighty Friday. Duckin & dodgin storms this weekend, like lotsa folks thru the midwest. Meanwhile...
  7. cdbd3rd

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

Last week we were staring at the Banker together for a bit as I was stashing away my uber 1000 XP token. :D
  8. cdbd3rd

How Much Do You Spend on DDO?

Let's see... figuring in my hourly rate for the time I spend sitting in the craft hall and/or staring at the AH.... About *that* much, ...'ish.
  9. cdbd3rd

Polls?

I'd love to have given a unanimous vote, but I'd hate to lie and say "always", and ... well, I haven't sniffed anyone randomly in years.
  10. cdbd3rd

Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Or the theme from MASH? :)
  11. cdbd3rd

Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Just like traps, where the code asks our character to politely kill itself when it dies in a trap (~Lil/Tonq) Politely ask said character to perform a /death.
  12. cdbd3rd

Remove or at least add a toggle to loot is bound to you pop up message

/Signed for a toggle. I try to treat my hirelings fairly, but they ain't getting mah lootz!
  13. cdbd3rd

You were killed by Your hit points falling due to your constitution bonus decreasing.

See quite a few of that death in HCL announcements per season.