Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Is there an efficient and effective way to kill another player?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

I dont Like gimps

During r10 Shroud Phase 1 I would allways Sniper shot hunts end Nuke the Portals before the melees leave XD
During that run our melees also tried to trade with each other to occupy them at the portal right before explosion

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
During r10 Shroud Phase 1 I would allways Sniper shot hunts end Nuke the Portals before the melees leave XD
During that run our melees also tried to trade with each other to occupy them at the portal right before explosion
Why you being mean? Leave the melees alone! They trying their best.

festasha

Diplomacy is always a winner when guildies go afk :D
An old favourite was grease before freedom of movement was easy to acquire, I have warm memories of guildies going afk just before the swim in crucible mwahahahaha!

chaos_magus

If this is something your group plans to do regularly, having two Green Steel items equipped on the toon you want to kill is pretty effective.
Of course, that means you need to run Shroud Raid, but at least you can then use this anywhere.

Sunnie

You used to be able to take explosive charges from Undermine/Blown to Bits out of their quests.
Pale Masters in undead form were affected by other player's Turn Undead, even in public areas.

Neither of those apply to your situation, but they're fun to remember.

vryxnr

/death OMG.. if this works I'll be so mad. We're were stuck down there for 30 minutes figuring out how to kill our characters.

But I hink the lazer trick works. Again, we're newbs all brand new to raiding.
You had no mentor there with you leading/teaching?

Though I will admit, sometimes it is fun to figure things out yourself first, rather than having someone explain everything to you so you never get surprised or stumped.

But yeah, deathwyrm death-taxi is facilitated by the mirror puzzle light beams. 👻

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
You had no mentor there with you leading/teaching?

Though I will admit, sometimes it is fun to figure things out yourself first, rather than having someone explain everything to you so you never get surprised or stumped.

But yeah, deathwyrm death-taxi is facilitated by the mirror puzzle light beams. 👻
Honestly, a lot of us were real close.

But the lag nowadays just makes all 12 of us making it impossible. Rather one of us just gets lucky with the lag and brings us all along.

doctorjazz

Surprised no one has brought up quickly tapping the docent in prison of planes and then asking in chat if someone has touched it.. Been a guaranteed way in all of my pugs to get someone in stone form right at the end of that quest. :D

_fully_carroted_

Surprised no one has brought up quickly tapping the docent in prison of planes and then asking in chat if someone has touched it.. Been a guaranteed way in all of my pugs to get someone in stone form right at the end of that quest. :D
on hardcore, you have a hireling do it.

Livmo

If I wanted to kill another player, what are some of the best ways (and simplest) ways to do this?

I ask because we were on Temple of the Deathwyrm and a whole bunch of people needed a backpack ride for the jumping portion.

Which got me thinking... how does one efficiently kill another player? I mean is there some wierd ways you can think of any?
Jibber. Everyone seems to have one but me. I will be the designated driver : ) )