Recent content by Cowsn

1. C

non-shaddar kai assassin

oh I see, thanks a lot. Is it costly or hard to swap out feats? Iirc it's made talking to Fred the mindflayer right? I need to check it out again but I think I may have the reagents needed to swap out a low level feat
  2. C

non-shaddar kai assassin

Thanks! I will level my halfling then :) Btw, are the rogue builds in the forum outdated? I've read some posts saying so, and it doesn't seem too complicated to build a rogue but I have some questions about feats. (not in order) Two weapon fighting feats are a must I guess. Also precision? Then...
  3. C

non-shaddar kai assassin

Am I missing too much for making a halfling rogue instead of a shaddar kai? I'm saving ddo points so I cant get isle of dread, and maybe after that I'll get the shaddar kai. So, is shaddar kai worth it? can I reborn from halfling to shaddar kai? I'm a newbie at rogues so I have too many questions :D
  4. C

Is base cleric better than DA?

I leveled a spellcaster cleric and also made a spellcaster DA thinking it would be better since it's a cleric plus the shadowform and Pray for Mercy. However, the Pray for Mercy enhancement doesn't seem really worth it since it deals too little damage compared to other spells. Maybe if I was a...
  5. C

Stuck in "installing pre-requisites", now forced to use VPN

Hey guys, couldn't reply sooner, had a really busy month. Finally I was able to play after some reinstalls, restarts, etc. I guess it was my ISP's fault if it was resolved using a VPN. Now I can play without VPN.
  6. C

Thanks for the reply! Using repair re-downloads the whole game, and I've already done it twice, with no success sadly. Same with restarting my router.
  7. C

Hi guys. Two days ago I started having an issue that I think everyone else was having. Couldn't log in and had a message similar to "installing pre-requisites" in the launcher, then nothing happened. After trying everything (even reinstalling the game a couple times), I tried using a VPN and...
  8. C

not enough spell points while leveling?

Ohhh I see, thanks man. Looks like I have low DCs (I'm seeing, however, different DCs from the same school, like three different conjuration spells having 26, 27 and 28, all of them being reflex saves) Also I got the pansophic circle yesterday, looks really nice. It only boosted my Force spell...
  9. C

oh yeah, I didn't even think about epics because my highest character is a lvl 17 cleric lol I assume my sp cool will get better through epic enhancements and that stuff right? my best spellpower item so far is my main hand, which gives impulse +82 and insightful impulse +42. As for acid, just...
  10. C

Thanks a lot guys, all those tips are incredibly useful <33 I forgot to specify my class, sorry. I'm playing as a blightcaster. Currently I'm lvl 16 with 212 force and 147 acid spellpower, 1170 spell points, and my conjuration DC is 3. So far I'm just using Thorn strike, Splinterbolt and Thorn...
  11. C

So I'm wondering something about spell points. Right now, at level 16, I have 1k spell points and I'm using mostly SLAs. If I had to rely on spells that are not SLAs, and also use metamagic feats, I'd run out of spell points too fast. If I disable metamagic feats, my damage would drop a lot...