Recent content by DDO Noob

1. D

Ranged AOE too small of a radius

Are they separate issues though? I guess it depends. Did SSG take into account the bug when they set the AOE radius to 2.5? If not, then perhaps the radius should be increased slightly to 3. The problem with the bug is that SSG will most likely take years or never to fix it. So the easier...
  2. D

Repeater Ranger Build Suggestion?

I'd personally choose at least 12 levels of artificer if you want to use repeaters. Apparently, 12 arti / 6 ranger / 2 rogue is considered a strong repeater build if you want to have some levels of ranger. 12 levels of artificer gets you expanded clip once you hit early epic levels and artificer...
  3. D

Ranged all xbow builds post Update 66

I played an Alch / Rog Inquis some time ago and the Alchemist has a lot of utility and is quite versatile. However, the one issue I had with this build was that I found it awkward and clunky trying to aim the short ranged cone for the Vile Chemist's Wave of Poison ability to strip poison...
  4. D

Thanks for the explanation regarding RP and SP imbue. Do you know the mathematical formula for calculating the average damage your build and weapon would do taking into account all the variables such as (W) of weapon, ranged power, imbue dice, spell power etc? That would help immensely in...
  5. D

What about 3 pieces from the Electrocution filigree set if your build is mainly Arti? +50 electric spell power and +2 imbue dice seems strong to me. Or is every little incremental gain in range power from filigrees more valuable?
  6. D

You may have missed it, but I did state in my original post that I wanted opinions on xbow ranged builds for difficulty R1 to R4. However, I am genuinely curious as to why you think ranged DPS is a waste and would get declined in high reaper quests. I have never played high reaper and would be...
  7. D

You mention Death Aura, so does that mean you favour a Wizard Inquis build? Also, do you think more imbue dice or more SA dice should be prioritised?
  8. D

Interesting idea to switch between Repeater and Gxbow. I'll look into this. For epic destinies I imagine that you use Shiradi for its mantle. What other destinies do you use for your build and what do you use for your Epic Strike?
  9. D

So your optimal ranged build would be 6 plus levels in artifact, but go full Inquis tree? BE seems stronger now with the 2 AoE and 12 levels of arti will give Expanded Clip. Just trying to understand why Inquis is considered the better tree at later leveling and end game. Is it that you believe...
  10. D

I'm keen to know what is significant for going at least 6 arti.
  11. D

I would like to get opinions on which is the best ranged build now when comparing Inquis vs Repeater vs Great Xbow for post update 66 play at difficulty R1 to R4. If it depends on leveling vs end game build, then feel free to advise on that as well. I'm not interested in Archer builds as they...
  12. D

Kali's Bard Spellsinger Inquisitive HYBRID Ranged/CC+ Insta-kill Caster build

I've been wondering how I would adjust this build to include the 11 APs in Swashbuckler. You see I'm inching my way towards Racial Completionist and have not done any of my Teifling lives yet. I have a bonus Universal point and 12 Racial points, but that might not be enough to maintain the...
  13. D

Artificer heroic gear

I wasn't aware some were bugged. Is there a list of those that still work properly?
  14. D

Crafting Rune Arms

I've never considered crafting rune arms before and wonder if it's worth the effort. I know that apparently crafting Dino Rune Arms is definitely worthwhile. But what about Cannith Crafting of rune arms?
  15. D

Range Build

Nice to hear that galvanic+hammer is strong at level 20. Please let us know if they still perform well once you hit legendary levels.