Recent content by Deamon81

1. Deamon81

Login issues again?

waiting since 15mins to connect. Server issue again?
  2. Deamon81

Fred's First Date has bugged out multiple times ...

Following bugs we found: 1.) Strength Quest on Carnival is bugged, -> voice repeats for minutes 2.) Carnival fight (1) is bugged -> even if dead ( around -1000Hp) the mage still attacks and kills players 3.) Fred at the restaurant -> issue to finish the dinner, one illusion still stays on the...
  3. Deamon81

Vistani Knife Fighter Bard Feydarf Illlusionist :-) (fun build)

Faydark, damm typo I tried a Meele Bard Build by crossing the Warchanter (speed and ice damage) with Vistani Knife Fighter (daggers) and Feydard Illusionist (charisma damage) The Race is Elf (no special reason) and the main attribute is Charisma As I want to try a solo build I have also used 2...
  4. Deamon81

The GUILD DIRECTORY of GHALLANDA

Die Eispiraten (name from a SciFi movie of the 1984 "The Ice Pirates") Guild Leader: there is no real leader Guild Contact: just send a tell to a online member, mostly an officer is online Guild Website: we don´t have one Guild Motto: Guild Currently Recruiting: yes, German language...
  5. Deamon81

Feydark Illusionist

True I missed that detail. So its just Feydark Illusionist
  6. Deamon81

Feydark Illusionist

Crossclass with Favored Sould will give you Grace of Battel which do the same. Favor for FS should be easy to get
  7. Deamon81

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

I´m playing DDO since max was Level 10, so really long. I done a longer break and I returned because of Covid. What I found was not the game I left, there are many changes in the game, Reaper and Reincarnation was invented and all my gear was completly useless... So this was a moment when I...
  8. Deamon81

Treat Elven AA like a universal tree

Take Horizon Walker, its the much better selection and already universal ;-)
  9. Deamon81

Please make all Deity available from Level 1 for all Characters

Why would Eberron Charakters make Adventures in Forgotten Realms? If there is already a mix up, this limitation is just useless and will give some more room to play. Also I have no issue to create a level 1 in Forgotten Realms if there are quests ;-)
  10. Deamon81

Please make all Deity available from Level 1 for all Characters

At the Moment the Forgotten Realm Deitys are only available for Iconic. I would love to have this Options also for a normal Level 1 Character which will give you mor flexibility on your builds!
  11. Deamon81

Archmage was buffed and it feels great for levelling

Well lets say the last Update for Archmage was good. My Mage is now level 32 but he has not much reaper points and not the best equipment and tombs (real live is catching me to often) but after the Update its good to play. Its no real Solo Character but perfect Support on Groups and will deal...
  12. Deamon81

Looking for a Ninja Spy build

I started over my Ninja Spy build and the Long Sword thing sounds good (Race will be Elf as high dex and Longsword) So Feats I need are "Weapon Focus Slashing" and "Whirling Steel Strike" and if possible "Knights Training" Then I´m also thinking on "two weapon fighting" so I can use two Long...
  13. Deamon81

Classic DDO Server

Well I believe its just also a preference as some of your points are something why I loved to play the game in the beginning. I was also never sitting around as the Guild was strong and lots of players to join also international (Dorn Server) Also about the weapons, my meele Pala has up to 8...
  14. Deamon81

Looking for a Ninja Spy build

@Svirfneblin I tried it but I didn´t get a good build. Also my requierment was short sword. My first try was a Drow -> DEX Monkey which is working ok but its no real build
  15. Deamon81

Classic DDO Server

During the Hardcore Session I talked to some guys also older players and some told me how challanging it it to start with nothing and that they like it!. I´m one of the players who is playing DDO since Level 10 was max, so the early days. I played DDO up 2014 and then I went into a break until...